Studiologic SL Grand Controller Keyboard
Studiologic SL Grand Controller KeyboardDetails
The Studiologic SL Grand Controller Keyboard is perfect for controlling your hardware and virtual instruments, combining more than 30 years of experience in exclusive keybeds with a new, powerful user interface. Featuring 88 graded hammer action wooden keys with Ivory Touch and Aftertouch, the SL Grand authentically produces everything from the slightest pianissimo to the strongest fortissimo, while delivering every nuance of your performance. Featuring a TFT colour display and comprehensive controls, the Studiologic SL Grand offers simple, intuitive and real-time control of a vast range of settings and parameters.
Product Ref: 70645View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
88 Graded Hammer Action TP/40 Wooden Keys
The SL Grand utilises the best-graded hammer action keybed with Ivory Touch and wooden keys, helping to produce the natural feel of a well balanced grand piano. Each of keys feature 3 contacts to ensure reliable performance, resulting in every key translating every nuance of your performance in an inspiring and truly authentic way.
Total Access with Total Ease
Located in the center of the controller is a LCD TFT colour display, which when combined with the six-way controller knob provides you with an incredibly user-friendly way to navigate through all the SL Grand's functions. Functions such as switching through the four zones can easily be achieved by moving the controller, and then by clicking and turning the same knob again, you can select and/or adjust the desired parameter. Simple, intuitive and fast; the three push-buttons to the right of the control knob bring you back to the top-level from any location in the system with just one push.
The Studiologic SL Grand features three X/Y stick controllers, providing you with not only performance control but also direct control and manipulation of any desired sound parameter. The first X/Y stick is spring-loaded for both X/Y directions, suitable for pitch and modulation control. Stick 2 is also spring-loaded, however only the X direction. Stick 3 is free in both X and Y directions, perfect for panning, cross fading and various parameter control. All three of the sticks feature an elegant, aluminium control shaft which feels perfectly balanced and expressive between your fingertips.
Draw Your Touch
The exclusive Key-balance function offers in-depth modification of the keybed, allowing you to achieve your desired sound. Never before has it been possible to fine-tune the keybed of a controller like this, the SL Grand provides you with the ability to adjust the playing balance between the white and black keys with the simple turn of a knob, or go further and fine-tune each and every key individually.
- Number of Keys: 88
- Key Type: Graded Hammer Action TP/40 Wooden Keys, with Ivory Touch and Aftertouch
- Velocity Curves: 3 Default & Fixed Curve with Programmable Value
- 6 Editable User Velocity Curves
- Display: Colour LCD - TFT 320 x 240
- Rotating Encoder: 4 Navigation Controls and 1 Function Switch
- Function Buttons: In / Out / Home
- Power: DC 9V
- Dimensions: 126cm x 31cm x 11.7cm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 20.8kg
- Pedals: 2 Switch, 1 Continuous and 1 Multi
- MIDI: In / Out1 / Out2
- USB: MIDI In / MIDI Out / USB to Host
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.