Studiologic Sledge 2.0 61 Key Synthesizer, Black
Studiologic Sledge 2.0 61 Key Synthesizer, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 72297View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Black Edition
Not only does the black edition of Studiologic’s Sledge 2.0 synthesiser provide a sleek black finish with two orange knobs and reverse black, grey keys, but enhances the sound and features to provide even more sound possibilities. The synthesisers semi-weighted keys are given new balance springs to provide an even smoother feel for a more satisfying playing experience. The audio output level has been enhanced, creating a sound that is stronger, cleaner, and fatter, whilst the Sledges LFO2 has been synchronised to keep the same modulation phase across all the notes. To finish of the black edition’s improvements, Studiologic got a variety of top musicians to contribute signature sound-sets, and added new features to improve the synth’s warm, crisp sound.
The Studiologic Sledge offers a wide range of different sonic options, with a mix of pure synthesis and sound sampling. Possessing an incredible sound engine and a vintage control panel that’s very user-friendly, the studio 2.0 is a very flexible instrument with the ability to play in dual mode, running two programs at the same time. The auto dual mode can be used in either split of layer mode, with the ability to permanently store the combinations in any of the 1,000 available presets. The synthesiser also features a sample player, pitch and hold controls, reverb and delay and an polyphony of 24 for real time control over the sounds that can be produced.
With the Sledge 2.0 come the Sledge Spectre, a tool for creating and transferring sample content from a computer the synthesiser. The tool also provides the ability to play back samples, allowing you to hear all the different samples. With this tool you can edits your samples on a computer until you get the sound you want and then transferred via USB directly into the Sledge where they are stored on its internal memory.
- Virtual-Analogue Synthesiser with a High-Quality Fatar TP-9 Keyboard
- 24-Voice Polyphony with 3 Oscillators Per Voice for an Incredibly Huge Sound
- Includes 66 Digital Wavetable from the PPG Wave Digital Synth
- Exceptional Sound Quality, Thanks to Waldorf’s Modelling and Filtering Technology
- Filters can Easily be Driven to Self-Oscillation
- Arpeggiator has Up/Down/Alternate Modes, and a 10-Octave Range
- 2 LFO’s Per Voice, 2 Envelopes Per Voice (Filter/Amplifier)
- Keyboard: 5 Octaves Fatar TP 9
- Keys: Semi Weighted w/ Aftertouch
- Number of Keys: 61
- 35 Pots
- 3 “Chicken Head” Rotary Switches (Position)
- 1 Rotary Encoader w/ Push Function
- Master Volume
- Number of Sounds: Up to 999
- LFO1, LFO2:
- Fast LFOs Per Voice
- Adjustable Speed and Depth
- LFO Shapes:
- Sample and Hold
- OSC 1
- OSC 2
- OSC 3
- PWM / Wave / FM
- Filter Cutoff
Filter & Amplifier
- Slope: 24/12db
- Resonance: Up to Self-Oscillation and Beyond
- Filter Envelope: ADSR w/ Amount Control
- Amplifier Envelope: ADSR w/ Velocity Control
- Polyphony:24 Voices
- Number of Oscillators: 3
- Frequency Modulation:
- Modulation of Sine and Triangle
- Oscillator Hard Sync (OSC 2 to OSC 3)
- Noise Generator: White and Pink Noise
- Mixer: Volume and On/Off Switch for Each Oscillator
- Auto Duel Mode: Split or Layer Mode
Effects (2 Simultaneous Effects)
- Effect 1:
- Effect 2:
- Reverb + Delay
- Stereo Line
- Stereo Jack (Expression Pedal)
- Mono Jack (Hold Pedal)
- MIDI: In/Out
- MIDI In/Out
- Firmware Upgrade
- Sample Loading (Requires Spectre)
- Width: 38.2” (97 cm)
- Height: 16” (40.5 cm)
- Depth: 4.5” (11 cm)
- Weight: 20.5lbs
- Sledge Synthesiser
- Power Cord
- CD Manual
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.