Yamaha Arius YDP143 Digital Piano Package, White
Yamaha Arius YDP143 Digital Piano Package, WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 72219View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Yamaha Arius YDP143 is a good choice for beginners and developing pianists looking for a quality instrument. With an improved pure CF sound engine and an increased polyphony, the YDP-143 opens up more possibilities for expression. A Stereophonic Optimiser guarantees you the very best sound even when playing with headphones whilst the new improved reverb brings depth to your playing. This piano is also now compatible with a host of apps including the Digital Piano Controller for easy and intuitive control.
Gear4Music Adjustable Piano Stool
This high quality, traditional piano stool is height adjustable, allowing you to find exactly the right position to support your playing posture with any upright, grand or digital piano or keyboard. Finished in a stunning gloss white, with a black corduroy top, this stool is the perfect match for your digital piano.
SubZero SZ-7080 Monitoring Headphones
The SubZero SZ-7080 Monitoring Headphones have been specially designed for studio and recording situations. Offering high quality sound and a larger frequency range than most of their competitors, these headphones offer excellent value for money. With a 3m cable, an included 6.3mm adapter and a comfortable, non slip headband, these are perfect for all studio situations.
Yamaha Arius YDP143 Digital Piano Features
- Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keyboard with 88 keys and matte black key tops
- 192 note polyphony
- Pure CF Sound Engine
- Damper resonance
- 10 voices
- 4 reverb types
- Dual function and Duo mode
- 2 track recorder (1 Song)
- 10 voice demos and 50 preset songs
- Stereophonic Optimizer
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC)
- Acoustic Optimizer
- USB-to-Host, 2 headphone connections
- 6W + 6W amplifier
- Available in dark rosewood (YDP-143R), black walnut (YDP-143B) and white (YDP-143WH)
Gear4Music Adjustable Piano Stool Specifications
- Sponge Thickness: 2cm
- Surface Material: Corduroy
- Finish: Dark Rosewood
- Adjustable Height: 470mm to 570mm
SubZero SZ-7080 Monitoring Headphones
- Driver size: 53 mm
- Sensitivity: 94 +/- 3dB
- Impedance: 60 Ω
- Max Power: 1200 mW
- Frequency range: 10Hz - 30kHz
- Cable length: 3 m
- Type of cable: Attached, straight
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo
- Adapter: Gold-plated 6.3 mm stereo
- 1/4" Jack Adaptor
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.