Yamaha B1 Upright Acoustic Piano, Black Polyester
Yamaha B1 Upright Acoustic Piano, Black PolyesterDetails
Product Ref: 48257View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The b series delivers a unique combination of performance and attention to detail at more affordable prices. A sturdy design features back posts for added strength giving the b pianos an unrivaled richness and depth of sound. Yamaha's renowned, pure, clear tone and easy to play responsive touch of the keyboard make these uprights ideal for beginner piano students. All of this plus the lasting beauty and years of enjoyment from Yamaha craftsmanship.
Owning a Yamaha Piano assures peace of mind and low maintenance costs as each instrument is professionally crafted, checked and prepared for a lifetime of play.
Many people believe that the depth and volume of sound produced from an acoustic piano will never be replicated in any digital model. The full, rich sound produced from an acoustic piano lends itself to full expression and dramatic pieces. The structure and quality of the cabinet ensure that this beautiful instrument will become a valued part of your home to be enjoyed for many years to come.
- Colour: Black Polyester
- Keys: 88
- Pedals: 3 pedals (centre pedal: muffler)
- Height: 109 cm (42 7/8")
- Width: 148 cm (58 1/4")
- Depth: 54 cm (21 1/4")
- Weight: 174 kg (383 lbs)
Acoustic Piano Delivery Times
For a more accurate delivery time on acoustic pianos, please contact our team on 0843 155 0800 or email email@example.com as some finishes may be built to order.
All Pianos are delivered by Gear4music having been tuned and prepared before delivery. It is recommended that you have your new Piano tuned 4-6 weeks after delivery to its final location. A new piano requires tuning due to the changes in temperature and humidity of its environment which can cause expansion or contraction of the components altering the tension of the strings. Movement of the piano's cabinet within the delivery process can also be a factor in this. The cost of this tuning is the responsibility of the customer and is not part of the purchase price.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.