Yamaha CP4 Digital Stage Piano, Black
Yamaha CP4 Digital Stage Piano, BlackDetails
The Yamaha CP4 Stage Piano is a premium instrument for the performing musician. The 88 wooden keys benefit from a graded hammer action, offering a more expressive response. The control interface features an LCD screen for navigating between the multitude of voices and editing parameters. The slim, lightweight design means the CP4 is easy to take to gigs and live venues. For musicians who require responsive playability on and off stage, the CP4 is an ideal choice.
Product Ref: 40767View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Easy to Use
The CP4 has been designed to have easy use at any time. The simple, intuitive interface gives you instant access to all the controls that you need. Call up sounds quickly and easily, and store your favourites by category for quick recall during a performance. The layering feature has a single button activation for the most user-friendly way to develop your sound live. All buttons are backlit for easy readability, even in dark venues. The Main Solo button lets you go back to playing piano across the entire keyboard with the touch of a button.
Perfect Piano Action
Despite being a piano for the stage, the CP4 has plenty of features to assist with playability. The keys are made from real wood for an incomparable consistency. The graded hammer action offers a smooth, expressive response that allows players to produce emotive performances. The ivory touch keys have a comfortable touch that are receptive to moisture for the most realistic feel to an acoustic piano. This means that, whatever your style of music, you are ensured a high quality playability that works for you.
High Quality Sounds
The Premium GP piano sound produces rich, developed tones. The Premium’s sound comes after Yamaha’s extensive search for the highest quality instruments in the world, and meticulously sampling and layering them. The CFX concert grand has a brighter projection, whilst the S6 produces warmer, more complex tones. The CP4 also benefits from a range of vintage, electric and organ voices that are ideal for playing creative pieces. There’s also a range of DX synthesisers that have become a standpoint for music since their origin in the 1980s.
Live performances with modern music can often be a challenging task. The CP4 has been equipped with a range of features to assist with creating the most engaging performance. The layering function allows you to build an entire orchestra from the touch of a button. The dedicated voice recall buttons can be customised to store your most important sounds. This is especially useful for live situations where you require quick recalls between or during songs.
- Number of Keys: 88
- Key type: Natural Wood Graded Hammer Action with Synthetic Ivory Keytops
- Tone Generating Technology: SCM (Spectral Component Modeling) + AWM2
- Polyphony: 128
- CFX: 15
- CF : 15
- S6: 15
- RD: 15
- WR: 6
- CP80: 8
- DX: 18
- Organ: 67
- PAD: 86
- Others: 174
- Drum: 14
- Reverb: 11 types
- Chorus: 9 types (46 presets)
- Master Compressor: 1 type (7 presets)
- Master EQ: 5 bands
- Insertion Effect: 62 types (226 presets) × 2 Parts
- Line Out: Unbalanced [L/Mono] and [R] Output Jacks (Standard Mono-Phone), Balanced [L] and [R] XLR Output Jacks
- Headphones: Stereo Jack
- Foot Switch: Sustain and Assignable Jacks
- MIDI: In and Out Terminals
- USB: To Host and To Device Terminals
- Width: 1,332 mm
- Height: 161 mm
- Depth: 352 mm
- Weight: 17.5 kg
- Controllers: Pitch Bend Wheel, Modulation Wheel, Part Slider x 3, Master Volume Dial, Data Dial, Matser Equaliser Slider x 5
- Display: 40 Characters x 2 Lines, Character LCD with Back-Light
- Power Consumption: 18W
- Incudes: Power Cord, FC3 Foot Pedal, Owner's Manual, Online Manual CD-ROM
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.