Yamaha CP40 Digital Stage Piano, Black
Yamaha CP40 Digital Stage Piano, BlackDetails
The Yamaha CP40 Stage Piano has a whole host of features that provide each musician with a high quality performance. The Graded Hammer action provides each of the 88 keys with a consistent feel that leads to an expressive performance. The CP40 benefits from Yamaha?s premium piano samples from the CFIIIS, which offers complex and rich tones with stunning clarity. The control interface features an LCD screen for navigating between the range of voices and effects with ease. The CP40 is ideal for musicians requiring high performance sound for the stage, home or studio.
Special Offer - In a limited time offer Yamaha digital pianos and keyboards purchased between the 15th July 2016 and 31st March 2017 include a free 3 month subscription to the flowkey interactive learning app for your smartphone or tablet.
Product Ref: 40766View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Limited flowkey Offer
Yamaha and piano tutorial company flowkey have collaborated for a limited time offer to give you 3 months of premium learning. Simply download the flowkey app on your smartphone or tablet, register your instrument and begin your subscription. Premium flowkey members have access to over 500 songs covering major hits from pop, classical, rock and more. The user friendly interface allows you to learn each song in both a sheet music format as well as a play-along video. Thanks to the adjustable difficulty settings, flowkey can be used by complete novices and developed musicians alike. This intuitive app can even track your playing and offer instant feedback to help improve your skills. Any Yamaha digital piano purchased between 15th July 2016 and 31st March 2017 is now eligible for three months of premium flowkey access.
How to claim
- Purchase a new Yamaha digital piano or keyboard between 15th July 2016 and 31st March 2017
- Visit member.europe.yamaha.com/flowkey to register your instrument
- Follow the link to the flowkey site and use your unique code to enjoy three months premium access, worth €38.99/£34, completely free of charge!
Easy to Use
The CP40 has been designed to have easy usability at any location. The simple, intuitive interface gives you instant access to all the controls that you need. Call up sounds quickly and easily, and store your favourites by category for quick recall during a performance. The layering feature has a single button activation for the most user-friendly way to develop your sound live. All buttons are backlit for easy readability, even in dark venues. The Main Solo button lets you go back to playing piano across the entire keyboard with the touch of a button.
Perfect Piano Action
Despite being a piano for the stage, the CP40 has plenty of features to assist with playability. The keys are made from real wood for an incomparable consistency. The graded hammer action offers a smooth, expressive response that allows players to produce emotive performances. The ivory touch keys have a comfortable touch that are receptive to moisture for the most realistic feel to an acoustic piano. This means that, whatever your style of music, you are ensured a high quality playability that works for you.
High Quality Sounds
The Premium GP piano sound produces rich, developed tones. The Premium’s sound comes after Yamaha’s extensive search for the highest quality instruments in the world, and meticulously sampling and layering them. The CFX concert grand has a brighter projection, whilst the S6 produces warmer, more complex tones. The CP40 also benefits from a range of vintage, electric and organ voices that are ideal for playing creative pieces. There’s also a range of DX synthesisers that have become a standpoint for music since their origin in the 1980s.
Live performances with modern music can often be a challenging task. The CP40 has been equipped with a range of features to assist with creating the most engaging performance. The layering function allows you to build an entire orchestra from the touch of a button. The dedicated voice recall buttons can be customised to store your most important sounds. This is especially useful for live situations where you require quick recalls between or during songs.
Portable, Stylish Design
The slim design of the CP40 makes it easy to transport. It's incredibly light at less than 18kg and combines portability with an elegant style in a professional package. The robust design can withstand occasional knocks and bumps on the road, whilst the high quality mechanisms won't degrade over time.
- Width: 1,332 mm
- Height: 163 mm
- Depth: 352 mm
- Weight: 16.3 kg
- Number of Keys: 88
- Action: Graded Hammer Action
- Feel: Weighted
- Wheel Controls: Pitch Bend, Modulation
- Part Sliders: 2
- Master EQ Sliders: 3
Sounds & Effects
- Tone Generating Technology: Spectral Component Modeling, AWM2
- User Performances: 128 (64 x 2)
- Polyphony: 128
- CF : 15
- RD: 3
- WR: 6
- CP80: 8
- DX: 18
- Organ: 49
- PAD: 67
- Others: 117
- Drum: 14
- Reverb: 11 Types
- Chorus: 9 Types, 46 Presets
- Master Compressor: 1 Type, 7 Presets
- Master EQ: 3 Bands
- Insertion Effect: 62 Types, 226 Presets
- Line Out: UNBALANCED [L/MONO] and [R] OUTPUT jacks (standard mono-phone)
- Headphones: [PHONES] jack (stereo-phone)
- Foot Switch: [SUSTAIN] and [ASSIGNABLE] FOOT SWITCH jacks
- Foot Controller: 1 jack
- MIDI: [IN] and [OUT] MIDI terminals
- USB: [TO HOST] and [TO DEVICE] USB terminals
- Display: 40 Characters × 2 Lines
- Screen: LCD with Back-Light
- Power Consumption: 8W
- Includes: PA-150 AC adaptor, FC3 Foot Pedal, Owner's Manual, Online Manual CD
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.