Yamaha CVP705 Clavinova Digital Piano, Polished Ebony
Yamaha CVP705 Clavinova Digital Piano, Polished EbonyDetails
The Yamaha CVP-705PE Clavinova Digital Piano is a powerful and versatile instrument perfect for players of every level. Featuring a Natural Wood X keyboard with 88-key Linear Graded Hammer action, this stunning piano delivers the same natural feel and response as a true acoustic piano. The CVP-705 also features 984 superb instrument voices, including faithful reproductions of the iconic Yamaha CFX and B sendorfer Imperial grand pianos. With a host of innovative features for practicing, performing and recording music, the Clavinova CVP-705 is the ideal piano for most any player.
SPECIAL OFFER - Free 5 year manufacturer's guarantee if bought and registered with Yamaha before March 31st 2017.
Product Ref: 60898View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
5 Year Free Extended Manufacturer's Guarantee
Yamaha has now introduced the 5 year free extended guarantee when you register your new digital piano online. This great offer ensures that you have invested in a quality product, that you can enjoy for many years
This offer is available to all CLP, CVP, AvantGrand, NU1 and Modus F02 purchased between now and 31/03/2017.
Simply go to the Yamaha website here and follow the steps to register your new digital piano. Once completed, you will receive an email confirming an additional 3 year guarantee, which will commence 2 years after your date of purchase.
Two World Class Grand Pianos
The Clavinova CVP-705 accurately replicates the sound of two of the world's finest grand pianos: Yamaha's flagship CFX concert grand, and the highly acclaimed Model 290 Imperial from renowned Austrian piano manufacturer Bosendorfer. Both instruments have been tuned to perfection and expertly sampled by highly experienced technicians, allowing you to experience the full tonal character and outstanding dynamic range of two professional quality grand pianos in the comfort of your own home.
Natural Key Response
The Yamaha Clavinova CVP-705 features a Natural Wood X (NWX) keyboard with 88-key Linear Graded Hammer action, giving you the realistic touch and response of a true grand piano. When pressed, each key throws a metal hammer which plays the note, much like the action of a genuine acoustic piano. The hammers are graded in size and weight to give a heavier response on the bass notes and a lighter touch at the treble end. Each key also features a carefully-adjusted counterweight, to provide a smooth and reliable key return during rapid passages. With an escapement mechanism to reproduce the feel of an acoustic piano as it goes through the let-off and drop of the hammer, the CVP-705 provides a supremely realistic playing experience.
Super Articulation Voices
The CVP-705 features a vast library of over 900 voices, including 114 voices with the innovative Super Articulation function. These voices accurately reproduce a variety of articulations and performance techniques for strings and wind instruments, making your playing sound almost indistinguishable from the original instrument. With a range of staccato and legato techniques and articulations, you can now capture every nuance of the instrument in question, adding incredible authenticity to your sound.
The Future of Digital Pianos
The CVP-705 not only allows you to choose from hundreds of ultra-realistic instrument voices, but also enables you to learn hit songs with professionally-arranged accompaniment. Plug-in a microphone(sold separately) to sing-along with on-screen lyrics for karaoke fun, and also add harmonies to your singing voice with virtual backup singers. The color touch panel is simple to understand and makes operating a wide selection of functions quick and easy. In addition, you can easily record your singing and playing by simply plugging in a USB stick, storing whatever you play as a WAV file. This audio file can then be shared via social media platforms, or even burned onto a CD for a gift.
Size & Weight
- Width: 1422 mm (56")
- Height: 872 mm (34 5/16")
- Depth: 607 mm (23 7/8")
- Weight: 80.1 kg (176 lbs 9 oz)
- Number of Keys: 88
- Keyboard Type: NWX (Natural Wood X) keyboard with synthetic ivory keytops (wood is used for the white keys), escapement
- Touch Sensitivity: Hard 2, Hard 1, Medium, Soft 1, Soft 2, Fixed
- Action: Weighted keys, 88-key linear graded hammers
- Number of Pedals: 3
- Half Pedal: Yes
- Functions: Sustain, Sostenuto, Soft, Glide, Song Play / Pause, Style Start / Stop, Volume, etc.
- Display: TFT Colour LCD
- Display Size: 7" (800 x 480 dots WVGA)
- Display Functions: Touch Screen, LCD Brightness, Colour, Score Display Function, Lyrics Display Function, Text Viewer Function
- Language: English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Panel Language: English only
Voices & Effects
- Piano Sounds: Yamaha CFX, Bösendorfer Imperial
- Polyphony: Max. 256
- Number of Voices: 984 Voices + 33 Drum / SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices
- Featured Voices: 13 VRM Voices, 114 Super Articulation Voices, 30 Mega Voices, 46 Natural! Voices, 31 Sweet! Voices, 74 Cool! Voices, 86 Live! Voices, 30 Organ Flutes! Voices
- Compatibility: XG, GS (for Song playback), GM, GM2
- Reverb: 58 Preset + 3 User
- Chorus: 106 Preset + 3 User
- Master Compressor: 5 Preset + 5 User
- Master EQ: 5 Preset + 2 User
- Part EQ: 27 Parts
- Insertion Effect: 322 Preset + 10 User
- Variation Effect: 322 Preset + 10 User
- Vocal Harmony: VH2: 44 Preset + 60 User
- Other Effects: Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC), Stereophonic Optimiser
- Functions: Dual/Layers, Split
- Preset Styles: 470
- Featured Styles: 396 Pro Styles, 34 Session Styles, 4 Free Play Styles, 36 Pianist Styles
- Fingering: Single Finger, Fingered, Fingered On Bass, Multi Finger, AI Fingered, Full Keyboard, AI Full Keyboard
- Style Control: INTRO x 3, MAIN VARIATION x 4, FILL x 4, BREAK, ENDING x 3
- Music Finder: 2,500 Records
- One Touch Setting (OTS): 4 for each Style
- Other Features: Style Creator, Style Recommender
- Preset Songs: 124
- Recording: 16 tracks, approx. 300 KB per song
- Compatible Data Format: Recording - SMF (Format 0); Playback - SMF (Format 0 & 1), XF
- Lesson/Guide: Follow Lights, Any Key, Karao-Key, Your Tempo
- USB Audio Recorder: WAV, MP3 (Playback & Recording)
- USB Audio: Time Stretch, Pitch Shift, Vocal Cancel
- Miscellaneous: Metronome, Tempo Range, Transpose, Tuning
Storage & Connectivity
- Internal Memory: Approx. 2.4 MB
- External Drives: USB Flash Drive
- Headphones: x 2
- Microphone: Input Volume, Mic / Line In
- MIDI: IN / OUT / THRU
- AUX IN: Stereo mini
- AUX OUT: L / L + R, R
- AUX Pedal: Yes
- RGB OUT: Yes
- USB TO DEVICE: Yes (x 2)
- USB TO HOST: Yes
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: (50 W + 20 W) x 2
- Speakers: (16 cm + 5 cm) x 2 [(6 - 5/16" + 1 - 15/16") x 2]
- Acoustic Optimiser: Yes
- Power Consumption: 55 W
- Included Accessories: Owner's Manual, Data List, "50 Greats for the Piano" Music Book, My Yamaha Product User Registration, AC Power Cord and Holder Set
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.