Yamaha CVP709 Clavinova Digital Grand Piano, Polished Ebony
Yamaha CVP709 Clavinova Digital Grand Piano, Polished EbonyDetails
The Yamaha CVP-709GP Clavinova Digital Grand Piano is an incredibly powerful and versatile instrument perfect for players of any standard, while providing a stunning Grand appearance. As the most advanced model of the Clavinova range, this stunning piano features over 1,200 high quality instrument voices, including faithful reproductions of the iconic Yamaha CFX and Bosendorfer Imperial grand pianos. The CVP-709GP features a Natural Wood X keyboard with 88-key Linear Graded Hammer action, delivering the same natural feel and response as a true acoustic piano. With a host of innovative features for practicing, performing and recording music, the Clavinova CVP-709 is the ideal piano for any player.
Product Ref: 60903View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Size & Weight
- Width: 1435 mm (56 1/2")
- Height: 913 mm (35 15/16")
- Depth: 1150 mm (45 1/4")
- Weight: 110 kg (242 lbs 8 oz)
- Number of Keys: 88
- Keyboard Type: NWX (Natural Wood X) keyboard with synthetic ivory keytops (wood is used for the white keys), escapement
- Touch Sensitivity: Hard 2, Hard 1, Medium, Soft 1, Soft 2, Fixed
- Action: Weighted keys, 88-key linear graded hammers
- Number of Pedals: 3
- Half Pedal: Yes
- Functions: Sustain, Sostenuto, Soft, Glide, Song Play / Pause, Style Start / Stop, Volume, etc.
- Display: TFT Colour LCD
- Display Size: 8.5" (800 x 480 dots WVGA)
- Display Functions: Touch Screen, LCD Brightness, Colour, Score Display Function, Lyrics Display Function, Text Viewer Function
- Language: English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Panel Language: English only
Voices & Effects
- Piano Sounds: Yamaha CFX, Bösendorfer Imperial
- Polyphony: Max. 256
- Number of Voices: 1,270 Voices + 37 Drum / SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices
- Compatibility: XG, GS (for Song playback), GM, GM2
- Reverb: 58 Preset + 3 User
- Chorus: 106 Preset + 3 User
- Master Compressor: 5 Preset + 5 User
- Master EQ: 5 Preset + 2 User
- Part EQ: 27 Parts
- Insertion Effect: 322 Preset + 10 User
- Variation Effect: 322 Preset + 10 User
- Vocal Harmony: VH2: 44 Preset + 60 User
- Other Effects: Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC), Stereophonic Optimiser
- Functions: Dual/Layers, Split
- Preset Styles: 600
- Featured Styles: 30 Audio Styles, 473 Pro Styles, 52 Session Styles, 9 Free Play Styles, 36 Pianist Styles
- Fingering: Single Finger, Fingered, Fingered On Bass, Multi Finger, AI Fingered, Full Keyboard, AI Full Keyboard
- Style Control: INTRO x 3, MAIN VARIATION x 4, FILL x 4, BREAK, ENDING x 3
- Music Finder: 2,500 Records
- One Touch Setting (OTS): 4 for each Style
- Other Features: Style Creator, Style Reccomender
- Preset Songs: 124
- Recording: 16 tracks, approx. 300 KB per song
- Compatible Data Format: Recording - SMF (Format 0); Playback - SMF (Format 0 & 1), XF
- Lesson/Guide: Follow Lights, Any Key, Karao-Key, Your Tempo
- USB Audio Recorder: WAV, MP3 (Playback & Recording)
- USB Audio: Time Stretch, Pitch Shift, Vocal Cancel
- Miscellaneous: Metronome, Tempo Range, Transpose, Tuning
Storage & Connectivity
- Internal Memory: Approx. 6.3 MB
- External Drives: USB Flash Drive
- Headphones: x 2
- Microphone: Input Volume, Mic / Line In
- MIDI: IN / OUT / THRU
- AUX IN: Stereo mini
- AUX OUT: L / L + R, R
- AUX Pedal: Yes
- RGB OUT: Yes
- USB TO DEVICE: Yes (x 2)
- USB TO HOST: Yes
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 30 W + 30 W + 20 ) x 2 + 40 W
- Speakers: (16 cm + 5 cm + 3 cm (dome)) x 2 + 20 cm [(6 - 5/16" + 1 - 15/16" + 1 - 3/16") x 2 + 7 - 7/8"] Spruce Cone Speaker, Twisted Flare Port
- Acoustic Optimiser: Yes
- Power Consumption: 55 W
- Included Accessories: Owner's Manual, Data List, "50 Greats for the Piano" Music Book, My Yamaha Product User Registration, AC Power Cord.
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with several delivery options. As digital pianos can be quite heavy and delivered in large boxes, please select the most appropriate delivery service for you.
Standard Courier Delivery
Our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.