Yamaha DGX660 Digital Piano with Stand, White
Yamaha DGX660 Digital Piano with Stand, WhiteDetails
The Yamaha DGX660 Digital Piano is a contemporary digital piano that provides pianists a fun way to enhance both their creative and performance experience. The DGX660 features 88 keys with GHS key action, 192-voice polyphony and 554 voices, as well as 205 backing styles and a graphic display. Now players of all abilities can feel what it's like to play with a band and sound like a professional while the built-in USB audio recorder captures every moment of musical inspiration.
Product Ref: 69393View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Authentic Piano Touch
The Yamaha Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) 88-note keyboard features a weighted action with heavier touch at the low end and lighter touch at the high end, helping to faithfully replicate the feel of a traditional acoustic piano. For the aspiring pianist, practising on the GHS action builds and improves the proper finger technique, along with strength needed for performing on an acoustic piano.
World-Class Concert Grand Piano with Pure CF Sampling
The Pure CF Sound Engine that is housed within the DGX660 combines many years of acoustic piano heritage with modern sampling techniques. Yamaha is renowned for its digital piano technology and you can certainly hear this in the Voice that utilise the Pure CF piano sampling. The sound of a Yamaha CFIIIS 9' concert grand piano is faithfully reproduced, resulting in both incredible dynamics and expressiveness.
Your Own Personal ''Piano Room''
The DGX660 provides a dedicated virtual space where you can choose from a variety of pianos and acoustic settings, resulting in your own personalised practice or performance environment. Simply select your desired piano, then choose an acoustic setting from a plain room to a club stage or a concert hall.
Play and Sing
This Yamaha Digital Piano allows you to connect a microphone and sing along with your own playing, or with pre-recorded Karaoke song files from Yamaha Musicsoft. Lyrics are displayed on the DGX660's display, while your vocals and backing are mixed seamlessly together through the built-in speakers. Three presets are also included for added convenience, or you can create and save your own original microphone settings including professional reverb and chorus effects.
Simple Chords... Professional Sound
Smart Chord ensures you sound like a pro, even if you've just started to learn how to play a song. With a single finger of your left hand, Smart Chord will create entire chords from simple Pop triads to complex jazz 7th and 9th chords. Accompaniment Styles then create the rest of your virtual band, while you get straight to playing the music.
The innovative Damper Resonance function digitally reproduces the sympathetic vibrations created by the strings of an acoustic piano. When the damper pedal is used during a performance, other strings add resonance to the notes you play until the pedal is released.
Live! Cool! and Sweet! Voices
Authentic guitars, melodic strings, punchy brass and more... The highly acclaimed Live!, Cool! and Sweet! Voices feature a unique blend of long, stereo and multi-layered samples that capture the authentic essence of each instrument - right down to realistic resonance, expression and vibrato.
Convenient USB Audio Recording and Playback
With the DGX600 you can now record your performances or MIDI songs in uncompressed, CD-quality audio (WAV format) directly to a USB flash drive using the built-in Audio Recorder. This provides you with the ability to copy your songs to your computer, share them over the internet or transfer them to your portable music player. The DGX660 also has the ability to playback uncompressed WAV files stored on any USB flash drive, further expanding the creative possibilities.
- Amplifiers: 2 x 6 W
- 2 x 12cm
- 2 x 5cm
- Dimensions: 1397mm x 146mm x 445mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions with Keyboard Stand: 1399mm x 761mm x 445mm
- Weight: 21kg (28kg with Keyboard Stand)
- Power Consumption: 13 W
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Power Supply: PA-150
- Number of Keys: 88
- Key Type: Graded Hammer Standard (GHS)
- Touch Response: Adjustable; Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Display: Full Dot LCD (320 x 240 dots)
- Colour: Monochrome
- Contrast: Yes
- Score Display: Yes
- Lyrics Display: Yes
- Piano Sound: Pure CF Sound Engine
- Damper Resonance: Yes
- Number of Polyphony: 192
- Preset Number of Voices: 151 + 51 Drums/SFX Kits + 388 XGlite
- Preset Features Voices:
- 1 x Natural!
- 10 x Live!
- 11 x Sweet!
- 7 x Cool!
- Reverb: 41 Types
- Chorus: 44 Types
- DSP: 237 Types
- Master EQ: 5 Types
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC): Yes
- Effects Functions: Dual, Split, Panel Sustain
- Preset Styles: 205
- Preset Fingering: Multi Finger, Full Keyboard, Al Fingered
- Preset Style Control: INTRO, MAIN x 2, FILL-IN x 2, ENDING
- Music Database: 320
- One Touch Setting (OTS): Yes
- Style Recommender: Yes
- Smart Chord: Yes
- Compatibility: Style File Format (SFF), Style File Format GE (SFF GE)
- Number of Buttons: 4 (x 8 Banks)
- Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.): Waiting, Your Tempo, Minus One, Repeat & Learn, Chord Dictionary
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 - 280
- Transpose: -12 - 0 - +12
- Tuning: 415.3 - 440.0 - 466.2 Hz
- Recording Time: 80 Minutes/Song
- Recording: WAV 44.1kHz, 16-bit Stereo
- Playback: WAV 44.1kHz, 16-bit Stereo
Storage and Connectivity
- Internal Memory: Approx. 1.7MB
- External Drives: USB Flash Memory
- DC IN: 12V
- Headphones: Standard Stereo Phone Jack
- Sustain Pedal: Yes
- Pedal Unit: Yes
- Microphone: Standard Phone Jack
- AUX IN: Stereo Mini Jack
- USB to Device: Yes
- USB to Host: Yes
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.