Yamaha EZ220 Keylighting Keyboard with Stand, Headphones and Bench
Yamaha EZ220 Keylighting Keyboard with Stand, Headphones and BenchDetails
The Yamaha EZ-220 Keyboard to makes developing your skills a more interactive, productive and fun experience. The 61 lighted keys are ideal for visual learning, whilst the comfortable key surface makes long practice sessions easier. The built-in wireless connectivity allows the EZ-200 to be connected to your iPad, offering the free Page Turner app and 100 preset songs with digital scores. The Yamaha EZ220 is supplied with a Yamaha PA-130A Power Adaptor. This pack also includes an adjustable bench, X-Frame keyboard stand and HP-170 headphones, all by Gear4music.
Product Ref: 79434View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The EZ220 benefits from a wide variety of 392 built-in voices featuring strings, guitars, brass, synthesisers, drums and more. This is enough to assist with keeping every type of musician inspired and musically refreshed. The built-in Yamaha Education Suite provides even more ways to learn how to play. Finally, 100 preset Styles act as virtual bands that are always ready to jam with you, allowing you to create grand performances with just yourself. A ‘USB to host’ port lets you connect the keyboard to your computer for use with a wide range of music programs for both educational and entertainment purposes.
Student musicians often find themselves requiring as much help with finger positioning as possible. Yamaha have acted on this and equipped the EZ220 with light up keys for referencing you hand positions. This ingenious feature is ideal for visual learning, as well as music theory and note positioning. The 61 key number is suitable for younger students who can’t yet utilise the entire scale range, yet still need to have variety and two hand playability. The comfortable key tops are ideal for learning over long time periods.
Adjustable Keyboard Bench by Gaer4music
This Adjustable Keyboard Bench by Gear4music in a black finish, provides comfort and stability whilst you play. The bench folds flat for storage and is height adjustable so it's suitable for players of all sizes. A soft, black comfortable top is held by two X-design sturdy legs. Protective rubber foot ends prevent slipping and protect your floor's surface.
X Frame Keyboard Stand by Gear4music
The X-Frame Keyboard Stand is a good quality, portable stand with a high grade steel construction for suitability and strength. The stand is foldable for easy storage and height adjustable to suit a range of players and set-ups. It has a smart black finish and protective rubber ends to prevent any scratches.
HP-170 Headphones by Gear4music
The HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music can be used for a wide variety of audio applications, including instrument play, studio and live work or as general purpose headphones. These headphones have an adjustable headband and come with a mini jack connection and a 1/4" jack adapter to allow connection to a wide variety of equipment.
- Width: 945mm(37-3/16'')
- Height: 111mm(4-3/8'')
- Depth: 348mm (13-11/16")
- Weight: 4.4kg(9lbs.,11oz) not including batteries
- Number of Keys: 61
- Number of Preset Songs: 100 + 1 Demo Song
- Keyboard Type: Organ Style
- Touch Response: Yes
- Display Type: LCD
- Display Size: 92mm x 32mm(3-5/8" x 1-1/4")
- Language: English
Sounds & Effects
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Maximum Polyphony: 32
- Number of Voices: 392 (Stereo Grand Piano + 361 XGlite voices + 17 XGlite Optional Voices + 12 Drum kits + 1 sound effect kit)
- Featured Voices: Sound Effect Kit
- GM Compatibility: Yes
- XGlite Compatibility: Yes
- Reverb: 9 Types
- Panel Sustain Function: In Menu
- Number of Preset Styles : 100
- Fingering: Multi
- Style Control: ACMP ON/OFF, SYNC START, START/STOP, INTRO/ENDING/rit., MAIN/AUTO FILL
- One Touch Setting (OTS): Yes
- Guide Lamp: Yes
- Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.): Listen & Learn, Timing, Waiting, Chord Dictionary
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 11 - 280
- Transpose: -12 to 0, 0 to +12
- Tuning: 427.0 - 440.0 - 453.0 Hz
- PIANO Button: Portable Grand Button
- Colour: Black
- Amplifiers: 2.5W + 2.5W
- Speakers: 12cm x 2
- Power Supply: Adaptor (PA-3C/PA-130), or batteries (Six "AA" size, Alkaline, Ni-MH)
- Power Consumption: 7W(When using PA-130 power adaptor)
- Accessories: Music Rest, Song Book
- DC IN: DC IN 12V
- Headphones: x 1
- Foot Switch: Yes
- PHONE OUT: Yes
- USB TO HOST: Yes
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.