Yamaha MONTAGE 6 Synthesizer
Yamaha MONTAGE 6 SynthesizerDetails
Product Ref: 68143View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
7'' TFT Colour Touch Screen
One of the most unique features of the MONTAGE is the 7'' colour wide-VGA touchscreen that displays all the information about your voices, parameters and controls in a handy touchable screen. The touch screen feature makes it easier for you navigate between different settings and parameters, visually displaying all the controls so you can touch and affect them as you please.
Live Set And Performance Modes
Yamaha have incorporated two new modes into the MONTAGE synth for making live performance and organising sounds easier than ever before. The 'Live Set Organiser' gives you the ability to arrange your sounds and controls in a uniformed fashion so you can easily recall them later and in the order you set them in. This is ideal for live performances as it saves a lot of time switching between parameters, letting you streamline your performance and seamlessly switch between sounds and controls at the touch of a button.The 'Performance Mode' gives you optimal control over your voices and sounds allowing you to combine, split or layer multiple voices to make a more complex and personalised sound. This gives you maximum flexibility when it comes to performances and arranging sounds as it gives you the option to sculpt your tones. You can also 'Split' sounds, so you can play one sound on the bottom half of the scale and another at the top half, allowing you to combine sounds to create a duet like effect.
Motion Control Synthesis Engine
The two sound engines incorporated into the MONTAGE are AWM2 (Advanced Wave Memory) and FM-X. The AWM2 Engine was found previously in the Motif collection and is a powerful PCM based sound engine that features 128-note polyphony. This sound engine has been integrated to deliver the exceptional tones and sounds found as presets, along with generating and sculpting your own sounds. With the integrated flash memory of 1.7GB you can create, sculpt and combine your own tones and save them as presets to be instantly recalled at a later time.The FM-X sound engine works in conjunction with the AWM2 to deliver the premium quality sounds and response that the MONTAGE delivers, these two engines can be freely zoned or layered across all parts in a Multi-Part Montage Performance. These powerful and expansive sound engines are what drive the Yamaha MONTAGE, delivering the rich and articulate sounds that it produces.
This brand new intuitive feature has been incorporated to deliver more expansive playing possibilities when it comes to audio. An envelope follower allows you to convert external audio into a module source, with a variety of DSP effects allowing you to mould your sound.
Introducing The MONTAGE
Welcome to the new era in synthesizers from the company that brought you the industry-changing DX and the infamous MOTIF. Building on the legacy of these iconic keyboard, the Yamaha MONTAGE sets the next milestone for synthesizers with sophisticated dynamic control, massive sound creation and streamlined workflow all combined in a powerful keyboard designed to inspire your creativity.
- AWM2 Engine with 128-note polyphony (Stereo)
- FM-X Engine: 128-note polyphony, 8-Operators, 88-Algorithms, 7-Spectral Forms
- Super Knob Control / Direct Control Assignment
- Motion Sequences and Scenes
- NEW Envelope Follower & Side Chain FX turn A/D input into control signal for live situations
- Dual Insert FX on all 16 Parts
- 7” TFT Colour Touch Screen
- Live Set Organiser
- Seamless Sound Switching (SSS)
- Integrated Flash Memory: 1.75GB
- Balanced Outputs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.