Yamaha MOXF8 Synthesizer Keyboard With Soft Case
Yamaha MOXF8 Synthesizer Keyboard With Soft CaseDetails
Yamaha's new MOXF engine combines a MOTIF XF sound engine with Flash memory expandability with a MIDI keyboard controller, extensive DAW and VST control and much more. For a limited time this keyboard comes with a free bag so you can safely transport and store it wherever you go.
Product Ref: 43822View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
MOTIF XF Sound Engine
The MOXF8 has a rich collection of instrument voices including pianos, electric pianos, strings, wind and orchestral sounds, guitars, basses and drums. There are detailed digital recreations of two Yamaha grand pianos, the CFIIIS and S6, with an authentic sound that only an experienced acoustic piano manufacturer could acheive.
The are a total of 741MB of waveforms and all-new content with 136 voices including the S6, and keyboard sounds such as clavinets and organs, plus a range of diverse sounds from orchestral to hip hop.
Virtual Circuitry Modeling technology simulates the effects of vintage EQs, compressors and phasers at the circuit level. This technology has enabled Yamaha to improve the quality of the instruments in the MOXF by modeling the sonic texture of vintage analog compressors, EQs and stomp boxes right down to their component transistors and resistors.
The MOXF also puts the high-quality effects found in Yamaha's industry-standard digital recording consoles at your fingertips, as well as the award-winning REV-X reverb found in the SPX2000. It even comes equipped with vocoder effects, allowing you to connect a microphone to the MOXF's A/D input terminal and apply effects to your voice or create stunning harmonies.
Performance mode allows you to combine multiple voices together and play them on one MIDI channel, letting you play dynamic layer sounds or solos with backing tracks. There's an interactive Arp engine, playing simple chords or even single notes, giving you complete musical performances to inspire you creatively.
- Keyboard: 88 keys, Graded Hammer Standard keyboard, (Initial Touch)
- Tone Generator: AWM2, with Expanded Articulation
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 notes
- Multi Timbral Capacity: 16 parts (Internal), A/D input part
- Wave: 741MB (when converted to 16-bit linear format), 3,977 waveforms
- Voices: Preset: 1,152 Normal Voices + 72 Drum Kits, GM: 128 Normal Voices + 1 Drum Kit, User: 384 Normal Voices + 32 Drum Kits
- Performance: User: 256 (up to 4 parts)
- Filter: 18 types
- Effects: Reverb x 9 types, Chorus x 22 types, Insertion (A, B) x 54 types x 8 parts, Vocoder x 1 (uses both Insertion Effect A and B blocks), Master Effect x 9 types, Master EQ (5 bands), Part EQ (3 bands, stereo)
- Note Capacity: Approx. 226,000 notes
- Note Resolution: 480 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Maximum Polyphony: 124 notes
- Tempo (BPM): 5 ? 300
- Song recording type: Real time replace, Real time overdub (with the exception of the Pattern Chain), Real time punch in/out (Song only), Step (with the exception of the Pattern Chain)
- Song tracks: Song: 16 sequence Tracks (Loop on/off can be set for each Track), Tempo Track, Scene Track , Pattern: 16 Phrase Tracks , Pattern Chain: Pattern Track, Tempo Track, Scene Track
- Songs: 64 Songs, Mixing Voices: 16 Voices per Song/Pattern (up to 256 Voices) , Mixing Templates: 32 for all Songs and Patterns
- Patterns: 64 Patterns (x 16 sections), Measures: 256 maximum
- Phrases: User Phrases: 256 per Pattern
- Arpeggio: Preset: 7,981 types, User: 256 types (MIDI Sync, MIDI transmit/receive channel, Velocity Limit, and Note Limit can be set. 4 Arpeggio parts can be played simultaneously.)
- Scene Memory: 6 per Song
- Sequence formats: Original format, SMF format 0, 1 (Format 1 load only)
- Width: 1,320 mm
- Height: 168 mm
- Depth: 405 mm
- Weight: 14.9 kg
- Master User: 128 (Each master includes Master keyboard settings with 4 Zones, Assignable Knob settings, Program Change table.)
- Sequence Software compatible with the Remote Control function: For Windows: Cubase 7 series, SONAR X2, For Mac®: Cubase 7 series, Logic Pro 9, Digital Performer 7 (Functions to be controlled differ depending on the software.)
- Controllers: Pitch Bend wheel, Modulation wheel, Assignable Knob x 8, [DATA] dial x 1, Assignable Function buttons x 2
- Display: 240 x 64 dot, backlit LCD
- Connectors: OUTPUT [L/MONO]/[R] (standard phone jack), A/D INPUT [L]/[R] (standard phone jack), [PHONES] (standard stereo phone jack), [FOOT CONTROLLER], FOOT SWITCH [ASSIGNABLE]/[SUSTAIN], MIDI [IN]/[OUT]/[THRU], USB [TO HOST]/[TO DEVICE], DC IN
- Power Supply: 13W
- Accessories: AC adaptor (PA-150 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha), USB cable, Owner?s Manual, Online Manual CD-ROM x 1 (containing Reference Manual, Synthesizer Parameter Manual, and Data List), CUBASE AI DOWNLOAD INFORMATION
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.