Yamaha MX61 II with Stand and Headphones
Yamaha MX61 II with Stand and HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 78695View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Yamaha MX61 II
Brand-New FM Essentials iOS App
The Yamaha MX61 offers a direction connection to iPhones and iPads via the Apple Lightning Connection Kit (sold separately), which provides you with 256 FM sounds produced by an FM engine. Offering four operators and ten voices, the FM Essentials app extends the MX61's capabilities and allows you to produce everything from classic '80s sounds to cutting-edge modern EDM.
1000 MOTIF Sounds
At the heart of the MX61 Synthesizer is the MOTIF engine which delivers 1000 sounds and 128 voice polyphony. From authentic sounds such as acoustic pianos, e-pianos, strings and drums to complex synth and electronic sounds with eight elements, the MX61 offers all of the iconic MOTIF sounds.
Split/Layer Performance Modes
Performance Mode on the Motifs has always been the place to find instant inspiration and the MX61 is no different. You can easily combine two voices to play on the keyboard using the dedicated Split and Layer buttons each with their own intelligent arpeggiator and a dedicated part for a drum track to create evocative performances that feel like a whole band is playing. The 128 performances on the MX61 are all user editable, but come programmed with the latest club friendly beats.
16-Part Multi Timbral and 128-Note Polyphony
Each performance contains not only the three sounds described above, but all the settings for a complete 16-part multi setting for play. You can switch between any of the 16 parts without the sound cutting off. With 128 notes of polyphony there are plenty of notes to play even the densest sequences from your DAW. These features make the MX61 the perfect tone generator solution for live performance and live playback of DAW MIDI tracks.
Master-Keyboard Functions and Integrated Audio Interface
For studio performances, the Yamaha MX61 Synth transforms into a comprehensive master-keyboard with an integrated audio interface. This allows you to directly control the important functions of a sequencer - such as Steinberg Cubase - through the dedicated DAW controller knobs and buttons. Even VST plug-ins are right at your fingertips. Thanks to the class compliant technology there's no driver installation needed, simply connect the MX61 to your PC or Mac via USB.
A Complete Suite of Music Production Software Included
The MX series of music production synthesizers are not just hardware synths - thanks to the bundled software they become a complete music production solution. The included Steinberg Cubase Al features 48 audio tracks and 64 MIDI tracks, notation and built-in VST effects, allowing you to produce complete music productions. The MX61 also includes Steinberg Prologue and the Yamaha YC-3B organ emulator which provides you with compelling VSTs to get started. Additionally, there are Remote Template editors for setting up controls of various VSTs.
HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music
Perfect For Practising
The HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music can be used for a wide variety of audio applications, including instrument play, studio and live work or as general purpose headphones. These headphones have an adjustable headband and come with a mini jack connection and a 1/4" jack adapter to allow connection to a wide variety of equipment.
Yamaha MX61 II
- Over 1000 sounds from the MOTIF series
- VCM effects simulate vintage effects
- Easy split/layer performance mode
- Aux input and WAV/MIDI file playback
- 999 arpeggio patterns
- Remote Mode for DAW control
- 16-part multi timbral and 128-note polyphony
- Bi-directional USB audio/MIDI interfacing
- Complete analog and digital circuitry
- Lightweight, portable design with a professional Yamaha keyboard
- Includes a complete suite of music production software
X-Frame Keyboard Stand
- Height adjustable for comfort
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Protective rubber feet and ends
- Strong and durable steel build
- 5 easily adjustable height positions
HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music
- Supplied with 1/4'’ jack adapter
- Ideal for a range of applications including instruments, studio and live use
- Silver finish mini jack stereo headphones
- High-quality audio reproduction
- 40mm diameter speaker
Yamha MX61 IISize/Weight
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 984 mm x 112 mm x 299 mm
- Weight: 4.8kg
- Number Of Keys: 61
- Initial Touch: Yes
- Tone Generator: AWM2
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 notes
- Multi Timbral Capacity: 16 parts (Internal)
- Wave: Approx. 166 MB (When converted to 16-bit linear format)
- Preset: 1,106 Normal Voices + 61 Drum Kits, GM: 128 Normal
- Voices + 1 Drum Kit, User: 128 Normal Voices + 8 Drum Kits
- Performance: User: 128 (16 parts)
- Effects: Reverb x 9 types (42 presets), Chorus x 17 types (88 presets), Insertion Effect x 48types (267 presets) x 4, Master EQ (5 bands)
- Tempo (BPM): 5 – 300
- Songs: 27 demo songs
- Patterns: 208 patterns
- Appregio: 999 types
- Sequence Formats: SMF Format 0 (playback only)
- Sequence Software compatible with the Remote Control function:
- For Windows®: Cubase 6 or later, SONAR X1 ProducerFor
- Mac®: Cubase 6 or later, Logic Pro 9, Digital Performer 7
- Controllers: Pitch Bend Wheel x 1, Modulation Wheel x 1, Assignable Knob x 4, [DATA] dial x 1
- Display: 3 digit LED + 20 x 2 line character LCD (backlit)
- Connectors: OUTPUT [L / MONO] / [R] (standard phone jack), [PHONE] (standard stereo phone jack), [FOOT CONTROLLER], [SUSTAIN], MIDI [IN] / [OUT], USB [TO HOST] / [TO DEVICE], [AUX IN], DC IN
- Power Supply: 9 W
- Accessories:AC adaptor (PA-150 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha), Owner’s Manual, Online Manual CD-ROM x 1 (containing Reference Manual, Synthesizer Parameter Manual, and Data List), DVD-ROM x 1 (containing DAW software)
X-Frame Keyboard Stand by Gear4music
- Height Positions: 1000mm, 940mm, 860mm, 760mm, 650mm
- Width Positions: 300mm, 450mm, 590mm, 700mm, 810mm
- Max. Weight Load: 30kg
- Weight: 4.0kg
HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music
- Speaker Size: 40mm Diameter
- Sensitivity: 108bB S.P.L at 1KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Rated Power: 15mW
- Power Compatibility: 150mW
- Cable Length: 2.5m
- Connector: 3.5mm Jack
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.