Yamaha P-115 Digital Piano, Black, Inc. Stand, Bench and Headphones
Yamaha P-115 Digital Piano, Black, Inc. Stand, Bench and HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 58235View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Graded Hammer Standard keyboard
The Yamaha P115 features a Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keyboard, this popular keybed creates an authentic and natural feel when played. The GHS acts like the keybed of an acoustic piano that feels heavier when playing bass parts and lighter when playing treble parts.
Pure CF Sound Engine
The P-115 features a piano sound recorded from Yamaha's renowned CFIIIS concert grand piano. This is an industry standard sample sound that is widely recognised as a classic grand piano sound. Along with the inproved piano sound, the P 115 also has an improved damper resonance function which recreates the reverberation of a grand piano, allowing for a finer level of nuanced expression.
X Frame Keyboard Stand, Adjustable Piano Bench & HP-170 Headphones by Gear4music
The X-frame keyboard stand included in this package is fitted with rubber coverings on all contact points protecting your instrument from scratches and slips. The rectangle section steel braces and round tube section feet and support arms are all durable and strong for secure positioning. The keyboard stand has five easily adjustable height positions. The end pieces are detachable, and the stand folds flat for easy transportation and storage.
The adjustable piano bench folds flat which provides easy transportation, the x-frame construction provides stability when in use.
The HP-170 headphones by Gear4music include a 1/4" jack adaptor which can be used to connect the headphones to the Yamaha P-115.
- 88 keys, matte finish on black keys
- 14 voices
- 14 voice demo songs
- 50 piano songs
- Portable and compact design
Size and Weight
- Width x Height x Depth: 1326 x 163 x 295mm
- Weight: 11.8kg
- Keys: 88
- Keyboard Type: Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keyboard
- Touch Sensitivity:Hard/medium/soft/fixed
- Panel Language: English
- Tone Generation: Pure CF Sound Engine
- Polyphony: (Max.) 192
- Preset Voices: 14
- Reverb: 4 types
- Chorus: 1 preset
- Dual: Yes
- Duo: Yes
- Intelligent Acoustic Control: Yes
- Sound Boost: Yes
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 - 280
- Transpose: -6 to 0,0 to +6
- Tuning: 414.8 - 440.0 - 446.8 Hz
- USB TO HOST: Yes
- DC IN: DC IN 12V
- Headphones/Output: Standard x 2
- Sustain Pedal: Yes (Half pedal available with optional FC3A)
- Pedal Unit: Optional
- Aux Out: [L/L+R][R]
- Amplifiers: 7 W x 2
- Speakers: 12 cm x 2 + 4 cm x 2
X Frame Keyboard Stand Specifications
- Height Positions: 1000mm, 940mm, 860mm, 760mm, 650mm
- Width Positions: 300mm, 450mm, 590mm, 700mm, 810mm
- Max. Weight Load: 45kg
- Weight: 4.0kg
Adjustable Piano Bench Specifications
- Cushion Dimensions: 400mm x 300mm
- Load Capacity: 110kgs
- Height: 430/480mm
Accessories Included in this Package
- X-Frame Keyboard Stand
- Adjustable Piano/Keyboard Bench by Gear4music
- HP-170 Headphones by Gear4music with 1/4" Jack adaptor
- Music Rest
- Owner's Manual
- AC Power adaptor (PA-130 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha)
- Online Member Product Registration
- Footswitch: FC4A/FC5
- USB MIDI Interface for iPhone/iPod touch/iPad (i-UX1)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.