View Full Description
Comprehensive Voice Library
The PSRE253 comes with 385 voices including pianos, strings, guitars and synths. The grand piano voices use stereo-sampled sounds with a superb feeling of presence. Reverb effects add an extra dimension to your sound giving the feeling of performing in a concert hall or add some chorus for extra breadth and resonance to the sound.
The PSR-E253 is also equipped with a preset Master EQ system that allows you to adjust the overall keyboard sound with settings such as Bright and Boost, making it easier to get exactly the sound you need.
The Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.) includes more than 100 built-in songs. Students go through various stages of learning with the help of useful information shown on the display and interactive features. The keyboard will even grade the performance to encourage the player to develop their skills.
The lesson function offers a total of nine stages - three for the left hand, three for the right hand, and three for both hands, helping new players to practice the songs stored in the instrument. There's a scoring function that makes it fun to develop your skills and a 'waiting' function that adjusts the tempo to suit the person playing, pausing the backing track until the correct note is played.
Connect an audio player to the PSR-E253 to enjoy your music through the instrument speakers and to play along.
Compact and Portable
The PSR-E253 weighs in at around 4kg which is light enough to take anywhere with ease. It can even run on batteries for live performances when you're out and about.
100 Accompaniment Styles
100 auto accompaniment Styles provide real-time band backing tracks based on the chords you play so you can go from soloist to full band sound with ease.
- 61 keys
- 372 voices + 13 drum kits
- 100 styles
- 100 songs (incl.12 Chord Study)
- Chord Study Mode
- Phrase Recording
- AUX in
- New compact design
- Yamaha PA-130A Power Adaptor included
Size and Weight
- Width x Height x Depth: (without Music Rest) 940 x 106 x 317 mm
- Weight: (without Music Rest) 4.0kg (not including batteries)
- Keys: 61
- Keyboard Type: Organ
- Touch Response: No
- Display Type: LCD display
- Backlight: None
- Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Panel Language: English
- Tone Generation: Technology AWM Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony: (Max.) 32
- Preset Voices: 372 Voices, + 13 drum/SFX kits
- Compatibility: -
- Reverb: 9 types
- Chorus: 5 types
- Ultra-Wide Stereo: 3 types
- Master EQ: 6 types
- Harmony: None
- Arpeggio: None
- Melody Suppressor: (for AUX IN) None
- Dual: None
- Split: None
- Panel Sustain: Yes
- Preset Styles: 100
- Fingering: Multi finger
- Style Control: ACMP ON/OFF, SYNC START, START/STOP, INTRO/ENDING/rit, MAIN/AUTO FILL
- External Styles: None
- Music Database: None
- One Touch Setting: (OTS) Yes
- Preset Songs: 102 (incl. Chord Study:12)
- Recording Songs: 1
- Recording Tracks: 1
- Data Capacity: Approx. 300 notes
- Playback File Format: None
- Recording: Original File Format
- Lesson/Guide: [1 LISTEN & LEARN], [2 TIMING], [3 WAITING],
[A-B REPEAT], [CHORD DICTIONARY]
- Registration Buttons: None
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 11 - 280
- Transpose: -12 to 0, 0 to +12
- Tuning: 427.0 - 440.0 - 453.0 Hz (approx.0.2Hz increments)
- Duo: Yes
- Portable Grand Button: Yes
- Internal Memory: None
- USB TO HOST: None
- DC IN: DC IN 12V
- Headphones/Output: [PHONES/OUTPUT] x 1
- Sustain Pedal: [SUSTAIN] x 1
- AUX IN (Stereo-mini): Yes
- Amplifiers: 2.5W + 2.5W
- Speakers: 12cm × 2
- Power Adaptor: Users within U.S or Europe: PA-130 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha
Others: PA-3C, PA-130 or an equivalent
- Batteries: Six "AA" size alkaline (LR6), manganese (R6) or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- Power Consumption: 6W (When using PA-130 power adaptor)
- Auto Power Off Function: Yes
- Included Accessories:
- Music Rest
- Owner's Manual
- AC Power adaptor (PA-130 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha)
- Online Member Product Registration
- Optional Accessories:
- Keyboard Stand: L-2C
- Footswitch: FC4A/FC5
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.