Yamaha PSR-F51 Portable Keyboard X Frame Package
Yamaha PSR-F51 Portable Keyboard X Frame PackageDetails
The Yamaha PSR-F51 Portable Keyboard lets you take your music on the go. The 61 key design is ideal for student musicians who don’t require a full board, but want enough to develop their skills with. The function panel is easy to use and offers access to 120 voices for fun, interactive learning. The duo mode allows two people to play the same scale simultaneously, whilst the click metronome assists with developing your timing. This package includes an X Frame Keyboard Stand, a pair of HP-170 headphones and an adjustable piano bench so you have everything you need to get playing.
Product Ref: 79450View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Simple and User Friendly
Yamaha focused on performance when developing this keyboard's full set of basic functions. Thanks to this approach, it can be operated in a simple, intuitive fashion, even if you have never read the manual. Just select a voice, choose a rhythm, and start. While the PSR-F50 may boast functions that are very easy to use, its sounds are of the highest standard. In addition to pianos, keyboards, and many other classic instruments, the keyboard also features distinctive traditional instruments from all over the world.
In order to support performance in a wide range of different situations, the keyboard's 2.5-watt stereo amplifier delivers quite a punch. Combined with high-quality Yamaha voices, this allows you to enjoy the realistic sound of acoustic and electric instruments in addition to ethnic instruments from many different nations and regions.
Metronome and Duo Mode
In addition to a metronome for use when practising, the PSR-F50 also offers a Duo mode, which allows two people to play together on the same instrument. This can be very useful when performing live and also during lessons. You can use the output jack not only to practice without disturbing others, but also to connect the instrument to a sound system when playing on-stage.
X Frame Keyboard Stand by Gear4music
The X-Frame Keyboard Stand is a good quality, portable stand with a high grade steel construction for suitability and strength. The stand is foldable for easy storage and height adjustable to suit a range of players and set-ups. It has a smart black finish and protective rubber ends to prevent any scratches.
HP-170 Headphones by Gear4music
The HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music can be used for a wide variety of audio applications, including instrument play, studio and live work or as general purpose headphones. These headphones have an adjustable headband and come with a mini jack connection and a 1/4" jack adapter to allow connection to a wide variety of equipment.
- Width: 940mm
- Height: 109mm
- Depth: 306mm
- Weight: 3.4KG
Sounds & Effects
- Sampling: AWM Stereo, Tone Generation
- Maximum Polyphony: 32
- Number of Voices: 120
- Reverb: Fixed in Voice
- Chorus: Fixed in Voice
- Preset Songs: 30
- Metronome: Integrated
- Tempo Range: 11 – 280
- Transpose: -12 to 0, 0 to 12
- Tuning: Yes
- Amplifiers: 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Speakers: 8cm x 2
- Power Consumption: 6 Watts
- Power Supply: DC In 12V
- Headphones: Stereo Mini Jack
- Music Rest: Integrated
X-Frame Keyboard Stand by Gear4music
- Height Positions: 1000mm, 940mm, 860mm, 760mm, 650mm
- Width Positions: 300mm, 450mm, 590mm, 700mm, 810mm
- Max. Weight Load: 30kg
- Weight: 4.0kg
HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music
- Speaker Size: 40mm Diameter
- Sensitivity: 108bB S.P.L at 1KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Rated Power: 15mW
- Power Compatibility: 150mW
- Cable Length: 2.5m
- Connector: 3.5mm Jack
Adjustable Keyboard / Piano Bench by Gear4music
- Cushion Dimensions: 400mm x 300mm
- Load Capacity: 110kgs
- Height: 430/480mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.