Yamaha PSR-F51 Portable Keyboard
Yamaha PSR-F51 Portable KeyboardDetails
The Yamaha PSR-F51 Portable Keyboard lets you take your music on the go. The 61 key design is ideal for student musicians who don’t require a full board, but want enough to develop their skills with. The function panel is easy to use and offers access to 120 voices for fun, interactive learning. The duo mode allows two people to play the same scale simultaneously, whilst the click metronome assists with developing your timing. The PSR-F51 has a slot for 6 AA batteries, allowing you to use it whilst on the move. This keyboard is ideal for student musicians requiring an entertaining platform to develop their piano skills.
Product Ref: 78264View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Simple and User Friendly
Yamaha has designed the PSR-F51 to be as easy to use as possible. The controls allow you to navigate through the keyboard’s voices and settings quickly and efficiently. Through careful design of the interface and digital screen, the keyboard is easy to see in low lighting, making it ideal for gigging. In addition to pianos, keyboards, and many other classic instruments, the keyboard also features distinctive traditional instruments from all over the world.
In order to support performing in a wide range of different situations, the PSR-F51 has been equipped with powerful features for the most effective use. Combined with high-quality Yamaha voices, this allows you to enjoy the realistic sound of acoustic and electric instruments in addition to ethnic instruments from many different nations and regions.
Metronome and Duo Mode
In addition to a metronome for use when practicing, the PSR-F51 also offers a Duo mode, which allows two people to play together on the same instrument. This can be very useful when performing live and also during lessons. You can use the output jack not only to practice without disturbing others, but also to connect the instrument to a sound system when playing on-stage.
- Width: 940mm
- Height: 109mm
- Depth: 306mm
- Weight: 3.4KG
Sounds & Effects
- Sampling: AWM Stereo, Tone Generation
- Maximum Polyphony: 32
- Number of Voices: 120
- Reverb: Fixed in Voice
- Chorus: Fixed in Voice
- Preset Songs: 30
- Metronome: Integrated
- Tempo Range: 11 – 280
- Transpose: -12 to 0, 0 to 12
- Tuning: Yes
- Amplifiers: 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Speakers: 8cm x 2
- Power Consumption: 6 Watts
- Power Supply: DC In 12V
- Headphones: Stereo Mini Jack
- Music Rest: Integrated
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.