Yamaha PSR-S670 Portable Workstation Bundle
Yamaha PSR-S670 Portable Workstation BundleDetails
The Yamaha PSR-S670 Portable Workstation ensures that you have control over a diverse range of features. The PSR-S670 offers full control over styles, effects and other functions during live performances. Perfect for the more advanced keyboard player, the PSR-S670 offers many sounds and rhythm accompaniment styles. The system is easy to navigate due to the large screen with score and lyrics display. With enough traditional features to satisfy the more conventional keyboard player, this portable workstation also has a new DJ functionality, making it a great choice for those interested in creating electronic music. This pack also benefits from a Z-frame stand, sustain pedal, adjustable bench and SubZero SZ-7080 monitoring headphones.
Product Ref: 80219View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Outstanding Sound Quality
Yamaha PSR-S670 Portable Workstation delivers outstanding sound quality for virtually any type of music. Enjoy authentic acoustic sounds at your fingertips- play pianos, saxophones and other instruments, all with breath-taking reality; or explore the powerful synthesizer sounds, with incredible sonic capability for electronic music of all types.
Expand Your Horizons
You can customize the PSR-S670 with a wide range of additional content from all over the world including authentic new sounds, rhythms, and backing in the musical style of your choice with the Voice & Style Expansion Packs. For even more versatility, use Yamaha Expansion Manager version 2.3 (or later) to link the PSR-S670 to your computer.* Yamaha Expansion Manager allows you to create individual expansion data sets containing content from various packs. You can even create your own voices based on your samples. *(available during 2015)
Stage, Studio, or Home
Audio data can be played back with the USB Audio Player or triggered using the Audio Link Multi Pad function, giving you even more creative options. The PSR-S670 also has an AUX IN input to connect your audio player and a dedicated line output that makes it easy to use the PSR-S670 with a PA system for larger venues. With the Yamaha Chord Tracker app for iPhone and iPad you can instantly extract the chord sequence of an audio song stored on your device, helping practice and performance.
SubZero SZ-7080 Monitoring Headphones
The SubZero SZ-7080 monitoring headphones have been tuned specially for recording and monitoring situations, with high audio quality and clarity of sound and dynamics. With a wide dynamic range, the SZ-7080s are perfect for studio monitoring, editing or general playback and offer rich, detailed acoustics. With a 3m cable, 3.5mm stereo plug, and a 6.3mm stereo adapter, these headphones are excellent for use with audio interfaces, mixers, computers and mobile devices.
Universal Sustain Pedal by Gear4music
The universal piano sustain pedal by Gear4music is an ideal addition to any keyboard or piano. Featuring a heavy duty piano style pedal design that includes an authentic weighted resistance, this pedal is a great device for players switching between acoustic and electric pianos. A polarity switch means that this pedal is suitable for all kinds of electronic keyboards and pianos with a 1/4" . The non-slip rubber bottom on the pedal means it doesn't slide during performances.
Adjustable Piano Bench
This Adjustable Keyboard Bench by Gear4music in a black finish, provides comfort and stability whilst you play. The bench folds flat for storage and is height adjustable so it's suitable for players of all sizes. A soft, black comfortable top is held by two X-design sturdy legs. Protective rubber foot ends prevent slipping and protect your floor's surface.
- Width: 1004mm
- Depth: 410mm
- Height: 134mm
- Weight: 8.1KG
- Keys: 61
- Type: Organ, Initial Touch
- Response: Hard1, Hard2, Medium, Soft1, Soft2
- Assignable Controls: 2
- Fixed Controllers: Pitch Bend, Modulation
- Type: QVGA 4.3 Inch LCD
- Size: 320 x 240 Dots
- Colour: Monochrome
- Polyphony: 128 Maximum
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Compatibility: XG, GS, GM, GM2
- Expansion Voice: 32MB Maximum
- Mega Voices: 11
- Sweet Voices: 19
- Cool Voices: 28
- Live Voices: 19
- Reverb: 44 Presets, 3 User
- Chorus: 71 Presets, 3 User
- DSP: 283 Presets, 10 User
- Master Compressor: 5 Presets, 2 User
- Master EQ: 5 Presets, 2 User
- Arpeggio: Yes
- Preset Styles: 230
- Featured Styles: 208 Pro, 12 Session, 10 DJ
- Style Control: 3 Intro, 4 Main Variation, 4 Fill, 3 Ending, Break
- Music Finder: 1200 Records
- OTS: 4 for Each Style
- Presets: 4
- Number of Songs: Unlimited
- Number of Tracks: 16
- Data Capacity: 300KB
- Recording Functions: Quick, Multi-Track
- Playback: SMF
- Recording: SMF
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 – 500, Tap Tempo
- Transpose: -12 – 0 – +12
- Tuning: 414.8 – 440 – 466.8 Hz
- Octave Button: Yes
- Scale Type: 9 Presets
- Voices: Harmony/Echo, Panel Sustain, Mono/Poly
- Styles: Style Creator, Style Recommender, OTS Information
- Songs: Song Creator, Score Display, Lyric Display
- Multi Pads: Multi Pad Creator
- Headphones: Yes
- Foot Pedal: Sustain, Volume, Function Assignable
- Aux In: Yes
- Line Out: L/L+R, R
- USB to Device: Yes
- USB to Host: Yes
- Power Consumption: 15 Watt
- Power Supply: PA-300C
- Finish: Black
SubZero SZ-7080 Monitoring Headphone Specifications
- Driver size: 53 mm
- Sensitivity: 94 +/- 3dB
- Impedance: 60 Ω
- Max Power: 1200 mW
- Frequency range: 10Hz - 30kHz
- Cable length: 3 m
- Type of cable: Attached, straight
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo
- Adapter: Gold-plated 6.3 mm stereo
- 1/4" Jack Adaptor
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.