Yamaha PSR-S970 Portable Arranger Workstation Bundle
Yamaha PSR-S970 Portable Arranger Workstation BundleDetails
Product Ref: 80222View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Powerful Live Performance Features
The PSR-S970 Portable Workstation is perfectly suited for live performances, featuring two assignable controllers, a modulation wheel and two assignable foot pedal inputs for controlling voices, styles, effects and other functions in real time. The keyboard's all-new DJ Styles feature a collection of preset chord progressions, unlike standard Accompaniment Styles which require the left hand to continuously change the chord. This means that you can use both hands at once to play melody lines, use the live controllers, or trigger external audio with the Multi Pads during live performances.
High Quality VCM Effects
The PSR-S970 features a wide range of onboard effects, including EQ, Reverb, Chorus and more. The powerful digital signal processor (DSP) also has several effects with Yamaha's Virtual Circuitry Modelling technology. This innovative technology is able to simulate the effects of Compressors, Wah and Phasers at circuit level, giving you all the characteristics of real, high-end analog hardware in the digital domain.
Real Reverb & Real Distortion
The PSR-S970 also comes with the powerful Real Distortion and Real Reverb effects from Yamaha's acclaimed Tyros 5 keyboard. These realistic and natural-sounding effects add impressive depth and weight to your performance, whether you're adding only subtle warmth and ambience or hard, gritty distortion. The attractive user interface has an intuitive layout based on the design of conventional effects units and amplifiers, allowing you to effortlessly add, edit and remove effects parameters in real time.
SubZero SZ-7080 Headphones
The SubZero SZ-7080 Monitoring Headphones have been specially designed for studio and recording situations. Offering high quality sound and a larger frequency range than most of their competitors, these headphones offer excellent value for money. With a 3m cable, an included 6.3mm adapter and a comfortable, non slip headband, these are perfect for all studio situations. With a three meter cable and a comfortable non-clip headband which is perfect for staying in position when playing drums or moving round. Ideal for studio or live recorded sessions. These headphones offer professional features with comfort.
Universal Sustain Pedal by Gear4music
The universal piano sustain pedal by Gear4music is an ideal addition to any keyboard or piano. Featuring a heavy duty piano style pedal design that includes an authentic weighted resistance, this pedal is a great device for players switching between acoustic and electric pianos. A polarity switch means that this pedal is suitable for all kinds of electronic keyboards and pianos with a 1/4" . The non-slip rubber bottom on the pedal means it doesn't slide during performances.
Adjustable Piano Bench
This Adjustable Keyboard Bench by Gear4music in a black finish, provides comfort and stability whilst you play. The bench folds flat for storage and is height adjustable so it's suitable for players of all sizes. A soft, black comfortable top is held by two X-design sturdy legs. Protective rubber foot ends prevent slipping and protect your floor's surface.
- Width: 1002 mm
- Height: 148 mm
- Depth: 437 mm
- Weight: 11.6 kg
- Colour: Metallic Dark Grey
- Number of Keys: 61
- Type: Organ, Initial Touch
- Touch Response: Hard1, Hard2, Medium, Soft1, Soft2
- Other Controllers: Pitch Bend, Modulation
- Control Knobs: 2 (assignable)
- Display: TFT Color Wide VGA LCD
- Display Size: 7"
- Colour: Colour
- Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Panel Language: English
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony: Max. 128
- Preset Voices: 989 Voices + 41 Drum/SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices
- Featured Voices: 131 Super Articulation!, 30 Mega Voices, 31 Sweet! Voices, 74 Cool! Voices, 89 Live! Voices, 30 Organ Flutes!
- Compatibility: GS (for Song playback), XG, GM, GM2
- Part: Right 1, Right 2, Left
- Reverb: 52 Presets + 3 User
- Chorus: 106 Presets + 3 User
- DSP: 322 Presets(with VCM) + 10 User
- Master Compressor: 5 Presets + 5 User
- Master EQ: 5 Presets + 2 User
- Part EQ: 27 parts
- Mic/Guitar effects: Noise Gate x 1, Compressor x 1, 3Band EQ x 1
- Arpeggio: Yes
- Vocal Harmony Presets: 44
- Synth Vocoder Presets: 10
- Vocal Harmony & Vocoder User Settings: 60
- Vocal Effect: 23
- Preset Styles: 450
- Featured Styles: 40 +Audio Styles, 366 Pro Styles, 31 Session Styles, 10 DJ Styles, 3 Free Play
- Fingering: Single Finger, Fingered, Fingered On Bass, Multi Finger, AI Fingered, Full Keyboard, AI Full Keyboard
- Style Control: INTRO x 3, MAIN VARIATION x 4, FILL x 4, BREAK, ENDING x 3
- Music Finder: 2,500 Records
- One Touch Setting (OTS): 4 for each Style
- Expansion Style: Yes
- Expansion Audio Style: Yes (approx. 128MB max.)
- Compatibility: Style File Format, Style File Format GE
- Preset Songs: 5 Sample Songs
- Number of Songs: Unlimited (depends on the drive capacity)
- Number of Tracks: 16
- Data Capacity: approx. 300 KB/Song
- Recording Function: Quick Recording, Multi Recording, Step Recording
- Compatible Data Format (Playback): SMF (Format 0 & 1), XF
- Compatible Data Format (Recording): SMF (Format 0)
- Lesson/Guide: Follow Lights, Any Key, Karao-Key, Your Tempo
- Overall Controls:
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 - 500, Tap Tempo
- Transpose: -12 - 0 - +12
- Tuning: 414.8 - 440 - 466.8 Hz
- Octave Button: Yes
- Scale Type: 9 types
- Direct Access: Yes
- Text Display Function: Yes
- Wallpaper Customization: Yes
- Voice Functions: Harmony/Echo (with Arpeggio), Panel Sustain, Mono/Poly, Voice Information
- Style Functions: Style Creator, Style Recommender, OTS Information
- Song Functions: Song Creator, Score Display Function, Lyrics Display Function
- Multi Pads: Multi Pad Creator
- Other Functions: Time Stretch, Pitch Shift, Vocal Cancel
- Audio Recorder/Player:
- Recording Time (max.): 80 minutes/Song
- Recording (.wav): WAV format - 44.1 kHz sample rate, 16 bit resolution, stereo
- Playback (.wav): WAV format - 44.1 kHz sample rate, 16 bit resolution, stereo
- Playback (.mp3): MPEG-1 Audio Layer-3 - 44.1/48.0 kHz sample rate, 64-320 kbps and variable bit rate, mono/stereo
Storage and Connectivity
- Internal Memory: Approx. 13 MB
- External Drives: USB Flash Memory (via USB to DEVICE)
- I/O Connectivity: Headphones out, Foot Pedal in (1x Sustain, 2x Articulation - function assignable), Microphone/Guitar in, MIDI in/out, Aux in (Stereo mini jack), Line out (L/L+R, R), RGB out, USB to device, USB to host
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 15 W x 2
- Speakers: 13 cm x 2 + 2.5 cm (dome) x 2
- Power Supply: Supplied with Yamaha PA-301A Power Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 20 W
- Auto Power Off Function: Yes
- Included Accessories: Owner's Manual, Online Member Product Registration, Music Rest, Yamaha PA-301A Power Adaptor
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.