Yamaha Piaggero NP12 Portable Digital Piano, White inc. Accessories
Yamaha Piaggero NP12 Portable Digital Piano, White inc. AccessoriesDetails
The Yamaha Piaggero NP12 provides exquisite tone in a light, compact instrument. The Piaggero NP portable keyboards are an ideal combination of elegance and simplicity. Designed around the essential elements that let you concentrate on playing, NP keyboards focus on the inspiration and enjoyment of playing a piano, and feature the pure tone of one of the finest grand pianos that Yamaha has ever made. This pack also comes with a Gear4music X-frame stand, a Gear4music KB01 black stand, and a pair of Gear4music HP-170 headphones.
Product Ref: 69723View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The compact, elegant silhouette of the Piaggero NP Series is certain to catch your eye and make a lasting impression. Featuring a simple, practical design with only a few buttons and 61 keys, these space-saving stylish instruments can be played right out of the box.
From the first note, Piaggero will amaze you with its compact size and the high-quality Voices it features, from the beautiful, rich tones sampled from a Yamaha concert grand piano, to a sweet electric piano and other great-sounding Voices that are fun to play.
The NP-12 features a “Piano-Style keyboard”, it is amazingly natural and expressive, and you can take it anywhere to play. With Piaggero, you can practice and play more because it's light enough to be carried in one hand and runs on batteries, you can take it anywhere.
Yamaha offers a range of apps such as Digital Piano Controller, Metronome, and NoteStar for use with the Piaggero series. You can easily connect your iOS device (sold separately) to the USB TO HOST terminal with a Lightning Camera Adaptor (sold separately) on your Piaggero instrument, or wirelessly with the optional UD-BT01, for easy operation and added performance functions.
The Record button offers you easy one-touch recording of your practice sessions, performances or original compositions so you can listen back or share with friends and family.
This pack comes equipped with the necessary accessories to get your piano playing underway. The HP-170 hgeadphones are an ideal set to accurately reproduce the sound of your NP12. The KB01BK stand is comfortable, adjustable and has a smart look. The X-frame stand is perfect for reliably setting up your keyboard, and is easily portable for trips to practice or gigs.
- Dimensions: Width 1,036mm (40-13/16")
- Height: 105mm (4-1/8")
- Depth: 259mm (10-3/16")
- Weight: 4.5kg (9lbs., 15oz.)
- Keys: 61
- Type: Piano-style keyboard
- Touch Response: Yes
- Panel Language: English
- Tone Generation: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony: 64
- Preset Voices: 10 (Piano1, Piano2, E.Piano1, E.Piano2, Organ1, Organ2, Strings, Vibes, Harpsi1, Harpsi2)
- Types: 4 Reverb
- Dual/Layers: Yes
- Preset Songs: 10 Voice Demo Songs + 10 Piano Preset Songs
- Recording Songs: 1
- Number of Tracks: 1
- Data Capacity: Approx. 7,000 notes
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 32 to 280
- Transpose: -6 to 0, 0 to +6
- Tuning: 414.8Hz - 440.0Hz - 466.8Hz
Storage and Connectivity
- DC IN: DC IN 12V
- Headphones: [PHONES/OUTPUT] x 1
- Sustain Pedal: Yes (Half pedal available with optional FC3A)
- USB TO HOST: Yes
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 2.5W + 2.5W
- Speakers: (12cm x 6cm) x 2
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor (PA-130) or 6 x "AA" size batteries (alkaline [LR6], manganese [R6] or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries)
- Power Consumption: 8W
- Battery Life: 16 hours (with alkaline batteries)
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Owner’s Manual
- Music Rest
- My Yamaha Product User Registration
- AC Adaptor: PA-130 or an equivalent
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.