Yamaha Piaggero NP32 Portable Digital Piano, White
Yamaha Piaggero NP32 Portable Digital Piano, WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 68699View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The compact, elegant silhouette of the Piaggero NP Series is certain to catch your eye and make a lasting impression. Featuring a simple, practical design with only a few buttons and 76 keys, these space-saving stylish instruments can be played right out of the box.
From the first note, Piaggero will amaze you with its compact size and the high-quality Voices it features, from the beautiful, rich tones sampled from a Yamaha concert grand piano, to a sweet electric piano and other great-sounding Voices that are fun to play.
The NP-32 features a “Graded Soft Touch keyboard”, with keys in the bass register having a heavier feel while the high notes are lighter. It's amazingly natural and expressive, and you can take it anywhere to play. With Piaggero, you can practice and play more because it's light enough to be carried in one hand and runs on batteries, you can take it anywhere.
Yamaha offers a range of apps such as Digital Piano Controller, Metronome, and NoteStar for use with the Piaggero series. You can easily connect your iOS device (sold separately) to the USB TO HOST terminal with a Lightning Camera Adaptor (sold separately) on your Piaggero instrument, or wirelessly with the optional UD-BT01, for easy operation and added performance functions.
The Record button offers you easy one-touch recording of your practice sessions, performances or original compositions so you can listen back or share with friends and family.
- Width: 1,244mm (49")
- Height: 105mm (4-1/8")
- Depth: 259mm (10-3/16")
- Weight: 5.7kg (12lbs., 9oz.)
- Keys: 76
- Type: Piano-style keyboard, Graded Soft Touch
- Touch Response: Yes
- Panel Language: English
- Tone Generation: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony: 64
- Preset Voices: 10 (Piano1, Piano2, E.Piano1, E.Piano2, Organ1, Organ2, Strings, Vibes, Harpsi1, Harpsi2)
- Types: 4 Reverb
- Dual/Layers: Yes
- Preset Songs: 10 Voice Demo Songs + 10 Piano Preset Songs
- Recording Songs: 1
- Number of Tracks: 1
- Data Capacity: Approx. 7,000 notes
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 32 to 280
- Transpose: -6 to 0, 0 to +6
- Tuning: 414.8Hz - 440.0Hz - 466.8Hz
Storage and Connectivity
- DC IN: DC IN 12V
- Headphones: [PHONES/OUTPUT] x 1
- Sustain Pedal: Yes (Half pedal available with optional FC3A)
- USB TO HOST: Yes
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 6W + 6W
- Speakers: (12cm x 6cm) x 2
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor (PA-130) or 6 x "AA" size batteries (alkaline [LR6], manganese [R6] or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries)
- Power Consumption: 18W
- Battery Life: 7 hours (with alkaline batteries)
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Owner’s Manual
- Music Rest
- My Yamaha Product User Registration
- AC Adaptor: PA-150 or an equivalent
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.