Yamaha Portatone PSRE-453 Keyboard X Frame Package
Yamaha Portatone PSRE-453 Keyboard X Frame PackageDetails
The Yamaha Portatone PRSE453 combines exciting features with a dynamic range of playing options. This keyboard packs 758 different voices including a range of pianos, guitars, orchestral and drum sounds. The 48 note polyphony allows you to perform a complex series of notes with articulate quality. The PRSE453 can connect to your PC, smart phone or tablet for an array of recording, sound control and MIDI functions. The keyboard can be taken anywhere due to its AA battery slot, making the world your stage. The PRSE453 is ideal for developing students wanting an inspiring, well equipped and modern keyboard. This pack comes with a Gear4music X-frame stand, a pair of SubZero SZ-7080 headphones and an adjustable piano bench.
Product Ref: 75832View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The extensive connectable apps make the PRSE453 an interactive way to develop your skills. The app NoteStar for iPad gives you hundreds of sheet music scores with tempo, band size and metronome options. The music automatically scrolls, is easy to read and can be displayed in portrait or landscape. The My Music Recorder app allows you to record MIDI date directly to your iOS device, so you can either listen back to practise or store your own compositions. The Yamaha MusicSoft site has an extensive collection of performance, practice and fun tools to advance and inspire you techniques. The array of applications available turns your Yamaha keyboard into a constantly refreshing learning and playing experience.
With over 700 voices, as well as a number of effects, the PSRE453 can be far more than just a keyboard. The number of piano voices cover a full spectrum of classic and contemporary styles including jazz, rock, pop and soul. The 150 arpeggio patterns provide a range of creative patterns to accompany your playing. With 24 drum kits, as well as many other instruments, the PRSE453 is always a fun and engaging instrument. The 9 reverb, 5 chorus and 26 harmony effects give your sound that extra depth.
SubZero SZ-7080 Headphones
The SubZero SZ-7080 Monitoring Headphones have been specially designed for studio and recording situations. Offering high quality sound and a larger frequency range than most of their competitors, these headphones offer excellent value for money. With a 3m cable, an included 6.3mm adapter and a comfortable, non slip headband, these are perfect for all studio situations.
- Height: 140mm
- Width: 946mm
- Depth: 405mm
- Weight: 6.6KG
- Number of Keys: 61
- Touch Response: Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed
- Display: LCD Screen
- Controllers: Pitch Bend, Control Knobs
- Metronome: 11- 280
- Transpose: -12 to 0, 0 to +12
- Tuning: 427 - 440 - 453
- Tone Generation: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Maximum Polyphony: 48
- Featured Voices: 8 Sweet!, 3 Cool!, 3 Dynamic
- Number of Voices
- Panel Voices: 237
- Drums/SFX Kits: 24
- Arpeggio: 40
- XGlite: 457
- Reverb: 9 Types
- Chorus: 5 Types
- DSP: 10 Types
- Master EQ: 6 Types
- Harmony: 26 Types
- Dual/Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Arpeggio: 150 Types
- Melody Suppressor: Yes
- Crossfade: Yes
- Number of Preset Songs: 30
- Number of Recording Songs: 10
- Number of Recording Tracks: 6
- Data Capacity: 19,000 Notes Approx
- Playback Data Format: SMF
Storage & Connectivity
- Internal Memory: 1.29MB
- External Drives: USB Flash
- DC: DC In 12V
- Headphone Jack: 1
- Sustain Pedal: 1
- Aux In: Yes
- USB to Device: Yes
- USB to Host: Yes
Speakers & Power
- Amplifiers: 6W + 6W
- Speakers: 12 cm x 2
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor or 6 AA Batteries
- Power Consumption: 8 Watts
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.