Yamaha S90 XS Keyboard Synthesizer
Yamaha S90 XS Keyboard SynthesizerDetails
Designed specifically for players, particularly those who want the highest quality piano sounds and expression, the Yamaha S90 XS keyboard is a performer's dream. We've put it all together for you. Exceptional quality instrument sounds. A piano sound to die for. A truly realistic, naturally expressive keyboard. Convenient, comprehensive control. Real-time controls for tweaking of the sound as you play. Audio recording to USB memory. Extensive computer music features. Ease of use, plus compact size and portability. Introducing the S90 XS Music Synthesizer.
Product Ref: 14649View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Sounds That Satisfy
The best musical instruments start with top-quality sounds, and the S90 XS delivers all that - and more. The S Series features all the Voices, Performances, arps and Virtual Circuit Modeling effects found on the flagship MOTIF XS Music Production Synthesizer. Plus we've added a huge 142 megabytes dedicated exclusively to high-quality piano waveforms, for a total of 456 MB of instrument samples.
Foremost among these new piano sounds are the new samples taken from Yamaha's world-renowned S6 concert grand piano. These fully capture the richly textured sound of that wonderfully expressive instrument, and provide a warm concert grand piano sound unavailable on any other keyboard. For variation, the MOTIF XS piano based on a Yamaha CFIIIS is also available.
Conventional keyboards in the past had their sounds designed primarily for the listener. This time, however, our development team set out to primarily satisfy the player instead. We reasoned that when the performer hears and experiences the best possible sound, the performance would be the best possible, too! The result? The S90 XS is a genuine musician's instrument, one that truly inspires and stimulates the live performer as well as the music creator and arranger.
Streamline Your Performance
The S90 XS also lets you quickly and conveniently create your own custom Performances, with the amazingly fast and easy Performance Creator feature. It's never been easier to select a Voice, then quickly program Layers and Splits - even assigning a Drum Voice complete with arps to create your perfect Performance.
Let's say that you're playing a piano Voice and you want to layer a string sound on top of it. Simply press the [LAYER] button, then select the desired Voice category and Voice, and store your new Performance - just a few button presses and you're there!
Plus the panel controls of the S90 XS have been designed and positioned for optimum, intuitive operation, especially for live performance. For example, you can quickly select a Part, turn it on/off, set Arpeggio on/off, switch Arpeggio Hold - all done easily with the top panel controls - and instantly tweak important synth parameters via the Knobs and Sliders.
The perfect Performance has never been easier to create and control.
Ideal for Live Performers
The S90 XS has a host of other features that live performers will appreciate - such as the combo input jack that accepts mic input. Simply plug in a microphone, tweak the INPUT GAIN knob (while checking the convenient PEAK lamp), and you're all set! Plus, you can use the Control Knobs to finely adjust the volume and even directly apply reverb or chorus to the sound.
The S90 XS provides 88 -Balanced Hammer Effect keyboard for those players who need a full-range, full-scale keyboard.
The S90 XS is a perfect companion for your computer music production system, too, serving both as a master keyboard and a full-function, multi-timbral tone generator. With the DAW Remote function and its 50 different control templates, you get amazingly easy, intuitive control over your main DAW software and VST instruments - directly from the panel controls! Moreover, the Voice Editor and Remote Editor software gives you convenient, comprehensive computer control over all the sounds, settings and functions of the S90 XS.
- 88-Key Keyboard with Balanced Hammer Effect
- Initial Touch, Aftertouch, Pitchbend and Modulation Controls
- Assignable Sliders and Knobs
- Graphic Backlit LCD Display
- Multi Timbral Capacity
- 128 Note Polyphony
- 9 Reverb Types and 22 Chorus Types
- Includes Power Supply, Manual, CD-ROM Manual
- Also Includes Cubase AI Software
- Number Of Keys: 88
- Key Action: Weighted
- Other Controls: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel, 4 x Sliders, 4 x Knobs
- Polyphony: 128 Notes
- Wave Memory: 456MB
- Number Of Presets: 1024 x Normal Voices, 64 x Drum Kits, 128 x Normal Voices (GM)
- Number Of Effects: 130+
- Effects Types: Reverb, Chorus, EQ
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- Audio Playback: USB Flash Drive, Internal Flash Memory
- USB: 1 x Type A, 1 x Type B
- Audio Inputs: 1 x 1/4" / XLR (Combo)
- Audio Outputs: 4 x TS, 1 x TRS (Headphones)
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/Thru/USB
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x Sustain, 1 x Assignable, 2 x Foot Controller
- Height: 6.75"
- Width: 58"
- Depth: 15.25"
- Weight: 22.5 Kg
Cubase AI System Requirements
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.9 or 10.10
- Processor: Intel Dual Core
- RAM: 2 GB
- Free Disk Space: 8 GB
- Operating System: Windows 7 or 8
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core
- RAM: 2 GB
- Free Disk Space: 8 GB
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.