Yamaha TransAcoustic C3XTA Hybrid Grand Piano
Yamaha TransAcoustic C3XTA Hybrid Grand PianoDetails
The Yamaha TransAcoustic C3XTA Hybrid Grand Piano is a fully functional acoustic piano with a powerful high-quality digital sound engine, providing a vast range of sonic possibilities. The innovative tone generator transmits the digital sound directly to the piano's soundboard, turning the entire instrument into a loudspeaker for an incredibly natural-sounding tone. Thanks to the TransAcoustic's SILENT piano™ SH technology, you have the choice of playing using only digital tones, purely acoustic sounds, or any combination of the two.
Product Ref: 58370View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Play Piano at Any Volume
There are times when the full sound of an acoustic piano may not be appreciated by your family or neighbors. For these situations, simply activate the TransAcoustic™ function and the hammers will no longer strike the strings. Non-contact sensors under each individual key detect your keystroke depth, velocity and timing and send this information to the tone generator. Just adjust the volume and hear the digital sound of your piano performance coming from the entire instrument. Naturally, there is no need for headphones or external amplification.
Featuring SILENT Piano™ SH
Yamaha's renowned SILENT piano™ SH technology allows practice sessions to be conducted with headphones. The TransAcoustic™ piano also features a superb binaural sample from the Yamaha CFX concert grand piano recorded using special techniques to perfectly capture the sound from the player's natural listening position. These two technologies combine to create the perfect environment to play without disturbing others.
Play Along to Music
Enjoy playing along with any of the 50 preset songs that come with the TransAcoustic™, accompanying your playing with songs you have recorded yourself, or even with commercially available songs played back through the sound board. You can be as creative as you want with this feature - you can, for example, play a duet with yourself - or you can just sit back and listen to the playback.
A Broad Sonic Palette
The TransAcoustic™ piano offers 19 pre-installed sounds, allowing you to select the ideal voice to match your preferred musical genre. With electric pianos, harpsichord, vibraphone, pipe organs, jazz organ, strings, choir, and synth pad, TransAcoustic™ pianos are perfect for performing in jazz bars, hotels, restaurants, churches, and in fact, almost any venue you can imagine. All voices are output through the soundboard, giving these instruments a distinctly natural, resonant sound that makes playing a TransAcoustic™ piano a truly memorable experience.
Combine Acoustic and Digital Sound
Thanks to their unique construction, TransAcoustic™ pianos allow you to layer the natural, resonant sound of the acoustic piano together with voices from the tone generator. Perhaps the most scintillating sounds are created by combining the acoustic and digital properties of the instrument - for example, gentle orchestral strings seemingly played from an acoustic piano - to achieve sonic textures with a natural quality not found on any other instrument.
The Sound of Yamaha's Acclaimed CFX Concert Grand
Played by the winner of the 2010 International Piano Competition, the CFX is Yamaha's flagship concert grand piano. TransAcoustic™ pianos feature a superbly detailed binaural sample of the CFX that lets you to enjoy the rich, resonant sound of the CFX in a more compact instrument.
Yamaha ENO Partnership
Yamaha’s passion for performance and advancing music has now lead them to becoming the exclusive supplier of the English National Orchestra. As one of the most respected and prestigious music groups in the world, the ENO require the most technical, rich and comfortable equipment to use. Due to Yamaha’s continued success as one of the finest piano crafting companies, it has secured its place in providing the ENO with these instruments. The C3X, C2X, U1, YUS5 and YUS1 are the full fleet of supplied piano models. Yamaha and the English National Orchestra continue to inspire all abilities of musicians globally.
- Width: 149 cm (59'')
- Height: 101 cm (40'')
- Depth: 186 cm (6' 1'')
- Weight: 341 kg (752 lb)
- Number of Keys: 88
- Key Surfaces - White: Ivorite
- Key Surfaces - Black: Wood composite
- Pedals: Damper / Sostenuto / Shift
- Key Cover: Soft-Close Fallboard
- Casters: Single
- Type: SH
- Key Sensor: Non-contact continuous detection optical sensor
- Hammer Sensor: Non-contact 2 point optical fibre sensor
- Pedal Sensors:
- Damper pedal: Continuous detection sensor
- Sostenuto Pedal: ON/OFF detection sensor
- Shift pedal: ON/OFF detection sensor
- Silencing Mechanism: Hammer shank stopper operated by motor drive
- Action: Quick Escape mechanism
- Digital Tone:
- Type: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Sound Engine (Piano): SILENT Piano™ mode: CFX Binaural Sampling; TransAcoustic™ mode: CFX Stereo Sampling
- Piano Effects: Damper Resonance, String Resonance, Sustain Sample, Key-Off Sample
- Internal Tone:
- Polyphony (max): 256
- Number of Voices: 19 (16 voices + 3 dual voices)
- Voice Selection (Playback): 480 XG voices + 12 Drum / SFX kits
- Wave Memory: 256 MB
- Reverb (Room / Hall 1 / Hall 2 / Stage)
- Pitch Control (414.8 Hz to 466.8 Hz)
- 53 Preset Songs (50 Greats for the Piano + 3 piano demonstrations)
- MIDI Recording/Playback
- USB Audio Recorder
- Headphones (Mini Stereo Jack x 2)
- MIDI In/Out
- Aux In/Out (Mini Stereo Jack)
- Speaker Output (Phone Jack x 2)
- USB to Device
- Power Consumption: 44 W
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Accessories: Headphones, Headphone hanger, Owner's manual, Music book "50 Greats for the Piano"
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.