Yamaha YPT-255 61-Key Portable Keyboard
Yamaha YPT-255 61-Key Portable KeyboardDetails
Product Ref: 66281View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Yamaha has equipped the YPT-255 with a whole array of piano, guitar, orchestral and drum sounds. This makes the keyboard hugely versatile, capable of letting you be the whole band, and never running out of new ideas to try and learn. You can even plug in your MP3 player using the AUX IN jack to play along to your favourite songs.
The nine-step lesson function is a great way to better your playing ability, whenever you want to. It has settings to help you improve the movements of your hands so that you can work on your own difficult areas. The ‘Waiting’ button allows the YPT-255 to adjust its tempo, and even pause, so that you can learn and practise songs at your own pace. This makes a keyboard that can help you improve you skills at your own pace, and in your own time.
The YPT-255 can be taken anywhere thanks to the ability to run on batteries. This means you can take it to a gig, band practice, or lesson without having to worry about where you’re going to plug it in, or if you’ve remembered the right cable. Weighing 4 kilograms, the YPT-255 is light enough to carry, and can be your companion wherever you go.
- Weight: 4.0KG
- Width: 94cm
- Depth: 31.7cm
- Height: 10.6cm
- Number of Keys: 61
- Display Type: LCD Display
- Maximum Polyphony: 32
- Number of Voices: 372 + 13 Drum Kits
- Master E1
- Ultra-Wide Stereo
- Preset Styles: 100
- Preset Songs: 102
- Lesson Guide: Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S)
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 11 – 280
- Headphone Slot: 1
- AUX IN: 1
- Includes: Power Supply
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.