Yamaha reface CS Synthesizer
Yamaha reface CS SynthesizerDetails
Product Ref: 61520View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Sounds and Effects
The Yamaha reface CS uses analog physical modelling with no preset sounds. The octave slider on the reface CS can instantaneously transform a dirty synth bass into a cutting lead and with 4 dedicated effects you can easily adjust your sounds. The CS allows you to explore the sounds using envelope filters and oscillators that are assinged to the sliders at the top of the control panel. The reface CS also has a built in looper for you to capture any ideas you come up with and want to layer with sounds.
Classic Look and Feel
The reface CS is based on the classic Yamaha Control Synthesizer series of the 70s, now with a stripped back interface and user friendly navigation.
Lightweight and Portable
Unlike the majority of vintage style synths, the reface is compact and lightweight with built in speakers and optional battery power. The keyboard can be connected to external speakers or PA systems so is ideal for live performance.
- Analog Physical Modeling Engine with multiple synthesis and oscillator types
- 8-note polyphony allows complex chords and pads, or switch to mono Mode for fat synth bass or solo leads
- Integrated Phrase Looper allows you to capture song ideas or just jam
- HQ mini keyboard allows fast, natural performance with premium feel and response
- Continuous controller pedal input for volume control
- 2W 3cm stereo speaker system lets you play any place, any time
- Specially designed bass reflex port technology enhances bass response for full, rich sound
- Battery powered - uses six "AA" batteries with five hours of life
- USB "TO HOST" allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device
- A 3.5mm aux line input lets you connect and hear mobile devices, tablets and more through the instrument
- Dual 1/4" unbalanced line outputs provide connection to mixers, audio interfaces, DI boxes and more
- Includes MIDI breakout cable, Owner's Manual, and PA130 power supply
- Keys: 37 HQ Mini
- Polyphony (Max): 8
- Engine: AN (Analog Physical Modelling)
- Voice Types: 5 OSC types
- Effects: Distortion, VCM Chorus/Flanger, VCM Phaser, Delay
- Amplifiers: 2 x 2 Watt
- Speakers: 2 x 3 cm
- Inputs: 1 x 3.5mm Aux, MIDI In
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TS (Stereo Out), MIDI Out, 1 x 3.5 mm Headphones
- Other Connections: USB, Pedals
- Power Consumption: 6 Watts
- Battery Life: 5 Hours (Approx)
- Power Supply: Included Adapter or 6 x AA Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Includes: AC Adapter, MIDI Breakout Cable, Owner's Manual
- Height: 60 mm (2.375")
- Width: 530 mm (20.875")
- Depth: 175 mm (6.875")
- Weight: 1.9 kg (4 lbs 3 oz)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.