Yamaha reface YC Combo Organ with Official Bag
Yamaha reface YC Combo Organ with Official BagDetails
Product Ref: 64858View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Sounds and Effects
The Yamaha reface YC has a vintage look and feel with 5 classic organ sounds. This 37 key portable combo organ has built in effects such as distortion and reverb, these effects can be combined with any preset sound.
Classic Look and Feel
The reface YC is based on classic organs with a stripped back interface that includes rotary control and drawbars. Carefully selected vintage effects increase the authenticity of the sounds even further making the reface YC an extremely versatile organ.
Lightweight and Portable
Unlike the majority of vintage style organs, the reface is compact and lightweight with built in speakers and optional battery power. The keyboard can be connected to external speakers or PA systems so is ideal for live performance.
Expand Your Sound With Soundmondo
Yamaha has given you the ability to expand your soundset with a range of premium-quality sounds, with the Soundmondo community. To discover, create and share sounds simply visit Soundmondo site, connect your Yamaha Reface and browse the ever expanding list of high-quality soundbanks.
Yamaha reface Carry Bag Included
The included Yamaha reface bag is the perfect way to protect your reface piano. The compact Yamaha reface synths are made to be carried and this practical case makes that easy. A perfect fit, this case holds your instrument plus there's extra room for a cable and adaptor. A great investment for any reface user.
- Combo Organ Sound Engine with five vintage organ Waves
- Retro Distortion, Reverb and Rotary Speaker effects
- HQ mini keyboard allows fast, natural performance with premium feel and response
- Expression pedal input for foot volume control (organ expression)
- 2W 3cm stereo speaker system lets you play any place, any time
- Battery powered - uses six "AA" batteries with five hours of life
- USB "TO HOST" allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device
- A 3.5mm aux line input lets you connect and hear mobile devices, tablets and more through the instrument
- Dual 1/4" unbalanced line outputs provide connection to mixers, audio interfaces, DI boxes and more
- Includes MIDI breakout cable, Owner's Manual, PA130 power supply and Yamaha reface carry bag
- Keys: 37 HQ Mini
- Polyphony (Max): 128
- Engine: AWM (Organ Flutes)
- Voice Types: 5 Organ types
- Effects: Rotary Speaker, Distortion, Reverb
- Amplifiers: 2 x 2 Watt
- Speakers: 2 x 3 cm
- Inputs: 1 x 3.5mm Aux, MIDI In
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TS (Stereo Out), MIDI Out, 1 x 3.5 mm Headphones
- Other Connections: USB, Pedals
- Power Consumption: 6 Watts
- Battery Life: 5 Hours (Approx)
- Power Supply: Included Adapter or 6 x AA Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Includes: AC Adapter, MIDI Breakout Cable, Owner's Manual, Carry Bag
- Height: 60 mm (2.375")
- Width: 530 mm (20.875")
- Depth: 175 mm (6.875")
- Weight: 1.9 kg (4 lbs 3 oz)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.