10W Mini Moving Head Beam Light by Gear4music
10W Mini Moving Head Beam Light by Gear4musicDetails
Product Ref: 61682View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Lumi Engine LED
The MHB-10 is a high quality moving head light with an intense 10w and high quality Lumi Engine LED light that creates a great wash of white light suitable for any application. The mini light creates a focused spot, which makes it great for smaller applications or as a group to create a full light show.
Multiple Channel Selections
This moving head light has two different channel selects, making it suitable for any different size of DMX controller. On this light, there 5 and 10 channel modes, which give the raw simplicity of the light for smaller rigs and a professional multi-function light for larger scale rigs.
Various Control Modes
The MHB-10 has a selection of different programming modes to choose from, which allows the light to be as versatile as possible. The light is DMX 512 compatible, making it possible to use on any stage rig with any DMX controller. As well as that, a master and slave mode have been added so that the lights can be linked up in to a set of similarly talking lights. The moving head has a sound activation mode, meaning that it will operate to any music, making it a great tool for discos or bands.
- Light: 10w Lumi Engine LED (white)
- Output/Wattage: 10w
- DMX Channels: 5 + 10 (selectable)
- Dimmer: 0 - 100
- Dimming Curves: Linear, Square, inverse Square and S Curve
- Strobe: Variable
- Pan: 540 Degrees
- Tilt: 270 Degrees
- Control Mode: DMX 512, Master, Slave, Sound Activation, Auto Run
- Weight: 2.0kg
- In/Out: 3 Pin DMX
- Mounting Bracket: Included
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 28 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.