300W Phonic PA System with FX Mixer and Speakers
300W Phonic PA System with FX Mixer and SpeakersDetails
Product Ref: 67757View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Included in this pack
- Phonic Powerpod630RW Powered Mixer With USB Recorder & Bluetooth
- Phonic SEM712 Passive PA Speaker Pair
- 2 x Speaker Jack - Jack Cable, 9m
Phonic Powerpod630RW Powered Mixer With USB Recorder & Bluetooth
- 2 X 150W / 4 Ohm dual power amplifiers for main or main/monitor (bridge mono, 300W / 8 ohm)
- 4 mono, 2 stereo mic/line input channels with 2-band EQs
- 2 Super Hi-Z inputs for direct instrument connection
- 32/40-bit digital effect processor with 16 preset programs each with its won adjustable parameter
- 7-band master graphic equalizer
- 10 pad buttons on channels 1 to 4
- Global +48V phantom power for mic inputs
- 1/4'' AUX input connector for additional inputs
- Monitor and effect sends on each input channel
- Built-in limiters protect both your speakers and your Powerpod
- Bluetooth audio streaming from tablets and smartphones
- Stereo RCA 2T return and record output
Phonic SEM712 Passive PA Speaker
- 1 x Type 12" 2-way Stage Speaker
- Sensitivity 98 dB SPL (1W/1M)
- 8 ohms nominal load
- Built-in 35mm stand adaptor
- Dual 1/4" phone jacks
- Built-in handle plus steel corner protectors
- Rugged carpet finish
- Type 12" 2-way Stage Speaker
- Impedance, Nominal 8 ohms
- Sensitivity @ 1 W/1 M (+2/- 1 dB) 95dB
- Frequency Response (Hz) 60-20KHz
- Power Handling RMS/Program/Peak 150/300 Watts
- Dimensions (w x h x d) 406.4 x 609.6 x 304.8 mm
- Weight Each (Net) 19kg
- Power Channels: 2
- 4 ohms per channel: 150W
- 8 ohms (Bridge Mono): 300W
- Stereo Input Channels: 2
- Aux Returns: 1
- Lo-Z / Hi-Z Input Channels: 6, 2 with Super Hi-Z
- Main Mono: 1
- Built-in Digital Effects Processor: 16 programs
- Channel Equalization: 2-band, ±15dB
- Other features: Phantom Power, USB Recording, Bluetooth Connectivity
Phonic SEM712 Passive PA Speaker
- Type: 2-way Stage / Floor Monitor
- Power Handling (RMS / Program): 150W / 300W
- Frequency Response: 60 - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity @ 1 W / 1 M (+/- dB) : 95 dB
- Built-in Crossover: Yes
- Dispersion Angle (Degrees): 90 x 40
- Box: Dual Angled / Black Carpet
- Handles: 2
- Stand Socket: 35 mm
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Connector: 2 x 1/4" phone jacks
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.