View Full Description
Included in this pack
- 400W PA System Bundle with Mixer and Speakers
- 3 Piece Microphone Set by Gear4music
- A pair of speaker stands with carry cases
- Boom microphone stand with Mic Clip (x2)
- XLR (F) - XLR (M) Microphone Cable, 6m (x3)
400W PA System with DSP Mixer + Speakers
The 400W PA System with DSP Mixer & Speakers by Gear4music surpasses all expectations at its valuation, sporting a crisp strong sound with good bass response and definition. This set up boasts a pleasing array of specifications, including four input channels with microphone or line connections with a 2-band EQ per channel.
Additional CD/Tape inputs and outputs, line outputs, and a full effects loop are included, as well as 16 different DSP effects with level on each channel. This all comes complete with speaker cables to connect the mixer and speakers.
Connect up to six microphones and instruments as well as a CD or MP3 player. With easy to use plug and play operation, you'll have powerful, clear sound in no time.
Features & Specifications
- Peak Power: 400 Watts (2 x 200W)
- Rated Power: 300 Watts (2 x 150W)
- Inputs: 6 Mono Microphone / Line channels & CD/TAPE Phono inputs
- EQ: 2 band High and Low EQ per channel /
- Main EQ: 3 Band Bass, Mid and Treble EQ on main output
- FX: Independent level control per channel & Master return
- Controls: CD/TAPE Level / Master Volume /Power on/off switch
- Ouputs: Main speaker outputs on 1/4" Jack / Line Out Phono outputs
- Dimensions: 405mm (H) x 280mm (W) x 300mm (D)
- Weight: 7kg
- Power: 150 Watts (RMS) each
- Speaker: Full-Range 12" Woofer
- Tweeter: Professional Piezo
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Cabinets: Wood with rugged vinyl finish
- Mount: Integral 35mm pole mount
- Carry Handles: Yes
- Dimensions: (per speaker) 584mm x 400mm x 390mm
- Weight: 17kgs each
- Cables: 2 x 6m speaker cables included
Dynamic Vocal Microphone by Gear4music
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency response: 80 Hz - 15 kHz
- Pickup pattern: Super cardioid
- Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Sensitivity: -52 dBV (0 dBV =1 V/Pa), 2.5 mV/Pa
- Connector: 3-pin balanced XLR (male)
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.