600W 15" Passive PA System with Powered Mixer, Mic and Stands
600W 15" Passive PA System with Powered Mixer, Mic and StandsDetails
The 600W PA System with Passive Speakers, Powered Mixer, Mic and Stands by Gear4music represents value for money; delivering the goods on all the important aspects of any self respecting PA - with bass, treble and mid range definition, and rugged dependability. The PA600WPM comes with 250W Passive Speakers, a 600W Powered DSP Mixer, and a Dynamic Microphone at a very competitive price.
Product Ref: 31651View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Included in this pack
- SubZero 600W Powered DSP Mixer by Gear4music
- SubZero J215 500W Passive Speaker by Gear4music (x2)
- PA Speaker Stands (Pair) With Carry Bag
- Dynamic Vocal Microphone by Gear4music
- Boom Microphone Stand with Mic Clip
- XLR (F) - XLR (M) Microphone Cable, 6m
- 2-Pole Speaker - Jack Cable, 9m (x2)
SubZero 600W Powered DSP Mixer
For precise, high-performance amplification, the 600W Powered DSP Mixer by Gear4music represents fantastic value for money. This mixer features an array of inputs, including 8 XLR Mic input channels, 4 stereo-line input channels, 2 stereo return line input channels and a stereo RCA tape input and output.
This great value powered mixer also features an in-built 16 program Digital Signal Processor offering an array of digital effects that can be assigned to each channel, including a range of reverb effects, delay, and chorus effects, so you will always be able to find the right sound, whatever the venue.
This compact unit is presented in a rugged, yet lightweight casing, making it easy to transport. Integrated into the casing is a retractable carry handle, making carrying the unit even easier, and ideal for taking to gigs.
SubZero J215 500W Passive Speaker
The J215 250W PA speaker represents incredible value for money, producing a clear, focused sound with a powerful bass response, along with great treble (installed is a Piezo tweeter that accurately reproduces high frequencies) and mid range definition.
The J215 is also particularly convenient, in that it comes fitted with an integral carry handle and a 35mm pole mount, meaning that this is a speaker that can quite simply be carried from venue to venue and set up with a minimum of fuss. Any knocks and tumbles are catered for with a heavy duty build quality. In short, this speaker boasts high quality construction and components that can easily be set up and taken down, that will always sound the part.
SubZero 600W Powered DSP Mixer
- Power Output: 2 x 300W @ 4 Ohms
- Phantom Power: Built in +48V
- Display: Precision level with peak hold
- 3 Band EQ: On each channel
- Low Cut Filter: On each channel
- DSP: Built in 16 program
- Mute Function: On all channels
- ALPS Potentiometers: High grade
- Faders: Precision 45mm
- Outputs: 1/4" Jack and 2-Pole Speaker
- Band Width: 20HZ-20KHz ≤ ± 0.5dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.05 (20Hz-20KHz)
- Input Gain Trim: 40dB
- Output Power: 2 x 300W @ 4Ω
- Equalization Range: Low: 100Hz±15dB, Mid: 2.7KHzHz±15dB, High: 10KHz±15dB
- Max Output: +20dB
- Low Cut: 100Hz/-12dB
- Dimensions: 380mm x 345mm 90mm
SubZero J215 500W Passive Speaker
- Model: 250W RMS @ 8 Ω output power rating
- Speaker: Heavy duty 15" speaker
- Piezo tweeter: Accurate high frequency reproduction
- Integral carry handles: Yes
- Pole mount: 35mm
- Power Rating: 250W RMS @ 8 Ω
- Speaker: Heavy duty 15" @ 8 Ω with piezo tweeter
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 18KHz
- Sensitivity: 98dB SPL @ 1W/1m
- Max SPL (@1m): 126dB
- Input: 2-Pole Speaker
- Weight: 21kg
- Dimensions: 470mm (W) x 350mm (D) x 710mm (H)
Dynamic Vocal Microphone by Gear4music
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency: 40Hz-16KHz
- Sensitivity: -53dB+3dB
- Impedance: 600Ω+30
- Grill Material: Metal
- Body Material: High grade ABS
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero are constantly striving to provide the best quality audio equipment at an affordable price, that makes sense to the modern musician. With a strong focus on research and development, SubZero are always striving to bridge the gaps in the market, and provide products that perform, without breaking the bank.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero are proud to deliver the ultimate in value, power, looks and sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music.com
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.