700W 12" Active PA System with Mics and Stands
700W 12" Active PA System with Mics and StandsDetails
The 700 Watt Active PA System with Mics and Stands by Gear4music is the ultimate compact and portable PA pack, which can achieve amazing sound whatever the environment. This system with its small footprint is perfect for situations where a small system is required, which can be moved and set up quickly, but can guarantee you a great sound, and offers you great versatility in sculpting this sound with the inclusion of the SubZero SZ-MIX08USB 8-Channel Mini Mixer with USB.
Product Ref: 13424View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Included in this pack
- SubZero SZJ212A Active Speakers (x2)
- SubZero SZ-MIX08USB 8-Channel Mini Mixer with USB by Gear4music
- Dynamic Vocal Microphone by Gear4music (x2)
- A pair of speaker stands with carry cases
- Boom microphone stand with Mic Clip (x2)
- 6m pro XLR - XLR cable (x2)
- 6m Speaker Cable (x2)
Gear4music J212A Active Speakers
The SubZero 350W 12" Active PA Speaker by Gear4music delivers crisp and clear audio, and is ideal for quick and convenient setup at gigs and events where high quality audio is required, even at high volume; made from a durable wood that will take the knocks of live use while providing the same great sound.
With all the options for different uses you need some great electronics too. The speaker features 2 instrument inputs on ¼" jack, RCA or XLR jacks, as well as a line input on XLR, Speakon or ¼" jack. Sound reproduction is handled by a long throw 12 inch main driver, with a Piezo tweeter, powered by a 200 watt RMS amplifier with electronic crossover.
To give you the ultimate control over your sound the speaker also features a built in EQ to attenuate the high, mid and low frequencies, along with a clip LED to ensure your signal isn't distorting and 'Anti-pop' protection for power on and off.
SubZero SZ-MIX08USB 8-Channel Mini Mixer with USB by Gear4music
Combining great build quality and features with outstanding value for money, this mixer offers what you would normally only expect from a much higher priced mixer. With its compact size, and USB connectivity, it is an incredibly versatile mixer for studio, live and computer use.
Despite its small size, this mixer has all of the features you need. It has a 48V phantom power which can power condenser microphones, as well as dynamic microphones, with a discreet pre-amp with less than 0.08 total harmonic distortion.
The USB port means that you can easily connect the mixer to your computer, for both recording and playback, making it great for DJs, home recording and for live sound use. The sturdy metal body and compact size also means that it is ideal for gigging, and can take a few knocks.
SubZero 350W 12" Active PA Speaker
- Mic Input: XLR or Stereo Jack
- Line Input: RCA or Stereo Jack
- Line Output: XLR or Stereo Jack
- Powered Output: Two Pole Speaker Out
- Tone Control: 3 Band EQ
- Speaker Dimension: 12 Inch
- Tweeter: Piezo
- Power: 200W RMS / 350W Peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Max SPL: 121dB
- Crossover: Passive at 4KHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz +/-3dB
- Input Sensitivity: -42dBV (Mic) -15dBV (line)
- Cabinet Material: Carpeted Wood
- Weight: 20kg
- Dimensions: 390 x 290 x 570mm
SubZero MIX04AU 8-Channel Mini Mixer with USB by Gear4music
- XLR Mic inputs: 4
- Jack Line inputs: 4 x 1/4"
- CD Input: 3.5mm
- EQ: ±15dB EQ at 80Hz & 12KHz
- Headpho nes: Out level control
- RCA: Input/output
- Send: Auxiliary
- Level indicator: 4-band LED
- USB: USB recording and playing function (stereo output/input only)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Mic Input Gain Range: -20dB to +45dB
- Line Input Gain Range: -20dB to +25dB
- Equalization Range: HI: ±15dB@12kHz, LOW: ±15dB@80Hz
- Max Output: +21dB ±2dB
- Input Impedance: Mic: 2.3kΩ balanced, Line: 20kΩ balanced, CD/RCA: 24kΩ unbalanced
- Phantom Power: +48VDC (V)
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Dimensions: W 220mm x D 210mm x H 68mm
Dynamic Vocal Microphone by Gear4music
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid)
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20Khz
- Impedance: Low
- Noise level: +14dB (A-weighted)
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero's wide range of instruments represents the latest in innovation and versatility, offering high grade components and quality craftsmanship at an affordable price. Drawing inspiration from boutique designs, SubZero has created a series of affordable, reliable and modern instruments, offering high quality gear for the modern musician.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero is proud to deliver the ultimate in value, looks and cutting edge sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.