ADJ 5P Hex LED Par Can
ADJ 5P Hex LED Par CanDetails
The ADJ 5P HEX features 5 x 10-Watt, 6-in-1 LEDs that boast red, green, blue, amber, white & UV coloured beams. As well as this, you have the option to use colour-mixing so you can create and alter your own shades using the built-in 63 colour macros. The 30-degree beam angle lets you shoot out wide washes while the five operation modes and selectable dimming curves provide outstanding flexibility.
Product Ref: 75886View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Featuring 5 operational modes, you can choose how your show runs as well as how it looks. DMX control mode allows you to control your fixture through the standard DMX 512 controller (sold separately). RGBWA + UV Mode lets you choose one of the built in modes to remain static, though you can adjust the intensity of each colour. Sound Active Mode allows your lights to change in time with your music, combining visual and audio performance. Program Mode lets you choose one of the 7 built-in programs, with colour fade speed and colour change still adjustable. Static Colour Mode lets you choose one of 63 colours to remain throughout your lighting routine.
5 dimming curves (standard, stage, TV, architectural & theatre) as well as a 0-100 electronic dimming switch lets you have ultimate control over the intensity of your lights. The built in LED pulse and strobe effects allow you to give swift colour changes as-well as high-octane strobing performances. For added convenience and to save on cabling, you could wire 8 5P Hex’s at 100V or 21 x 5P Hex’s Max at 240V together via the fixture's built-in IEC in/out power connectors. With a dual yoke, this fixture can be hung or set on the ground. Including a Dotz Par RF, easy-to-use, wireless RF remote you can control your lights in the palm of your hand.
- Ultra bright, flat wash fixture with 5 x Red, Green, Blue, Amber, White & UV LED pixels
- Smooth RGBAW + UV color mixing
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Intelligently designed, patent pending power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- 4 DMX Modes
- 5 Operational modes: Static Color Mode, RGBAW & UV Dimmer Mode, Program Mode, Sound Active Mode and DMX Controlled
- 7 Built-In Programs
- 63 built-in Color Macros
- Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- 0 - 100 electronic dimming
- 30-degree beam angle
- 4-button, DMX digital display on rear panel
- Dotz Par RF wireless remote control included
- Dual yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Data linkable via 3-pin XLR cables
- Power linkable via IEC power cables. (8x 5P Hex’s Max @ 100V, 21x 5P Hex’s Max @ 240V.)
- Light Source: 5 x 10-Watt RGBAW + UV LEDs, (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 60W total (All LED's @ Full On)
- Multi-Voltage Operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (IEC power In/Out)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 210 x 100 x 220mm
- Weight: 2 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.