ADJ ACF LED 4 Bar Case
ADJ ACF LED 4 Bar CaseDetails
Product Ref: 74950View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ ACF LED 4 Bar Case offers maximum protection and care of 4 LED light bars. Made of a solid 7mm thick plywood, the case promises full protection of your LEDs from drops, water damage, and scratches and marks.
Aligned with strong aluminium profiles, the case is sealed very tightly together to stop anything getting in except for your equipment. The steel ball corners slightly raise the case so that it is always above the ground, protecting the finish and making sure the case itself doesn't get scratched. The fitted butterfly locks seal your case shut and promise to never accidentally pop open, so there will be no need to worry about unreliable protection
The ADJ ACF LED 4 Bar Case fits any LED up to 115cm, including all of these:
- 4 x Elar Ex Tribar
- 4 x Mega Tri Bar
- 4 x Mega Tri 60
- 4 x Ultra Kling Bar 18
- 4 x Mega Bar LED RC
- 4 x Sweeper Beam LED
- 4 x Sweeper Beam QUAD LED
- 4 x Ultra BAR 9
- 4 x Ultra BAR 12
- 4 x Ultra Kling Bar 18
- 4 x WiFly Bar RGBA,
- 4 x Eco UV Bar DMX
- 4 x VBar Pak
- 8 x Ultra Bar 6
- 8 x Wifly BAR QA5
- 8 x Mega Go Flood Bar
- 8 x Wifly Wash Bar
- 8 x LED Pixel Tube 360
- 8 x VBar
- Solid 7 mm thick plywood
- Strong aluminium profiles
- Heavy duty handles
- Steel ball corners
- Butterfly locks
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 23 kg
- Dimensions: 124 x 26.5 cm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.