ADJ ACF-SW/CD PRO, 108 CD Case
ADJ ACF-SW/CD PRO, 108 CD CaseDetails
Product Ref: 75233View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ACF-SW/CD PRO, 108 CD Case is made of a strong and thick plywood that can carry up to 108 CDs. The profiles that align the edges of the case are made from strong aluminium that holds the case together. These profiles also protect the edges of your case, so that if you accidentally drop it, the finish and the edges are protected and wont be scratched, marked or scuffed.
The two butterfly latches on the front of the case are heavy duty and highly durable, these locks promise to never accidentally pop open and they protect your CDs from falling out or being stolen. Their tight hold ensures full protection of your gear.
The ball corners are made of a strong and heavy duty aluminium, they are there to protect the finish of your case. The ball corners slightly raise your case from the ground so that if dropped, the strong corners will come in contact with the ground, instead of your finish. Though, the heavy duty carry handle that is situated between the latches ensures that you can easily and safely carry around your case and CDs without the worry of dropping it and damaging your equipment.
- Strong aluminium profiles
- Heavy duty ball corners
- 2 butterfly latches
- Heavy duty carry handle
- Fits up to 108 CDs
- Weight: 6.7 kg
- Exterior dimensions: 63 x 22 x 35 cm
- Made from: Thick plywood finish and aluminium profiles and ball corners
- Interior dimensions: 27.7 x 55.8 x 11.8 cm
- Lid depth: 4.4 cm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.