ADJ ACF-SW/DDR2 Audio & Lighting Equipment Double-Door Case
ADJ ACF-SW/DDR2 Audio & Lighting Equipment Double-Door CaseDetails
Product Ref: 75236View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ ACF-SW/DDR2 Audio & Lighting Equipment Double-Door Case is made of 7mm thick, strong and durable plywood that ensures full protection of your equipment. The case has an opening at each side of the case so you can fit in your equipment in whichever way is most convenient for you.
Both doors have strong butterfly latches that promise to tightly and safely lock your case and keep your equipment safe, which ever way you decide to fit your equipment in. These heavy duty locks will safely close your case and ensure to never accidentally pop open.
Aligned with strong aluminium profiles and heavy-duty ball corners, your case is protected from getting scratched, marked or scuffed. The profiles and balls slightly raise your case from the ground, so that if you ever accidentally drop your case, your finish will never get damaged by coming into contact with the ground. The durable carry handles on each side of the case ensure that the possibility of accidentally dropping your case is minimal and transportation of your equipment is hassle-free. Also featured are rubber feet so that when stood upright, your case has stable feet to stand on.
- 7mm strong wood
- Heavy-duty ball corners
- Butterfly latches (DDR4 to DDR10)
- Carry handles for transport
- Rubber feet
- Screws included
- Mounting depth: 44.3 cm
- Weight: 8 kg
- Dimensions: 64.6 x 58.2 x 22.2 cm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.