ADJ ACF-SW For DMX Operator I/II/ Solo 256 Controller Case
ADJ ACF-SW For DMX Operator I/II/ Solo 256 Controller CaseDetails
Product Ref: 75281View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ ACF-SW/DMX Operator I/II/Solo Case is a strong lighting controller case that ensures full protection and care of your equipment when out on the road. Made from a thick and sturdy plywood, the case is extremely durable and perfect for travelling DJs.
With aluminium profiles and ball corners, the case itself is also protected from accidents such as drops, marks, scratches and water damage. The profiles and ball corners slightly raise the case so that if ever accidentally dropped, the ground would only come into contact with the sturdy profiles or ball corners. Which keeps the finish of your case safe from being scuffed or scratched. Though, accidentally dropping your case should never be an issue with the attached heavy-duty carry handle.
- Made of durable plywood
- Aluminium profiles
- Strong ball corners
- Specially made for DMX Operator 1.0 & 2.0 and Solo 256 controller.
- Heavy-duty carry handle for easy transportation.
- Weight: 4.7 kg
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 31.1 x 16.3 cm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.