ADJ ACF-SW/Microphone Case
ADJ ACF-SW/Microphone CaseDetails
Product Ref: 75298View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ ACF-SW/Microphone Case is the perfect solution if you're looking for a strong and durable case for your microphones and accessories. With enough space to fit 12 dynamic microphones, you can take a variety of microphones out on the road with you without the worry of them getting damaged by scratches, drops, marks and water damage.
Fitted with a foam interior, your microphones are fully padded and cushioned in the case, protecting the exterior of your gear. With a butterfly lock attached, you can ensure your case will be sealed tightly and securely locked at all times. For easy transportation, there is a heavy-duty carry handle that is situated on the top of the case. Coated with a metallic black aluminium finish, this stylish case promises full protection of your microphones and accessories.
- Fits up to 12 microphones as well as accessories
- Foam interior
- Butterfly lock
- Heavy-duty carry handle
- Protects from scratches, drops, marks and water damage.
- Weight: 3.1 kg
- Dimensions: 40 x 31 x 23.5 cm
- Colour: Metallic black aluminium finish
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.