ADJ ACF-SW/Mirrorball 50 Case
ADJ ACF-SW/Mirrorball 50 CaseDetails
Product Ref: 75350View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ ACF-SW/Mirrorball 50 Case is a 50" flight case for the ADJ 50 cm mirrorball. Made of solid 7mm thick plywood, the durable case promises to protect and shield your mirrorball from scratches, marks and water damage. The strong aluminium profiles that align the edge of your case keep the corners together, this makes your case more stable and sturdy , resulting in better protection of your mirrorball.
The steel ball corners slightly raise the case so that if you ever accidentally drop it, the finish will never come into contact with the ground. The ball corners are made of durable steel and protect your mirrorball from getting possibly scratched, marked, dented or smashed if accidentally dropped. 2 butterfly locks ensure that your case will stay shut and tightly locked once you have locked it, providing better security of your equipment. There are rubber feet as well so that if placed on the ground, your case stands safely upright.
- Made from 7mm thick plywood
- Strong aluminium profiles
- Steel ball corners
- Butterfly locks
- Rubber feet
- Weight: 19 kg
- Dimensions: 69.6 x 60.6 x 60 cm
- Colour: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.