ADJ ACF-SW/Tool Box
ADJ ACF-SW/Tool BoxDetails
Product Ref: 75391View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ ACF-SW/Tool Box is made of a strong 7mm thick plywood that is durable and long lasting, making it perfect for life on the road. The strong aluminium profiles that align the edge of your tool box keep the corners together, this makes your tool box more stable and sturdy, resulting in better protection of your tools and gear.
On the interior of the lid, there are handy and useful compartments in which you can store your tools such as pins, screw drivers,bolts and other small tools. With a net foam interior, your tools and cushioned when in the case so that when being moved around, there is no need to worry about your tools being damaged by moving around in the case.
The steel ball corners slightly raise the box so that if you ever accidentally drop it, the finish will never come into contact with the ground. The ball corners are made of durable steel to protect your tools and the finish of the case from getting possibly scratched or marked if accidentally dropped. But, dropping should never be an issue with the fitted heavy-duty carry handle. The 2 butterfly locks ensures that your case will stay shut and tightly locked once you have locked it, providing better security of your tools.
- Aluminium frames
- Steel ball corners
- Net foam interior
- Butterfly latches
- Weight: 4.4 kg
- Dimensions: 94 x 34 x 18 cm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.