ADJ ACF-SW/VMS4 Road Case
ADJ ACF-SW/VMS4 Road CaseDetails
Product Ref: 75409View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ ACF-SW/VMS4 Road Case is is made of a strong and thick plywood that is durable and long lasting, making it perfect for life on the road. Designed specifically to fit the American Audio VMS4, VMS4.1 and VMS5 controllers, the case has a front opening so that you have access to the control knobs of your controller, this lets you perform with your controller remaining in the case. With the lid being removable, you can access the laptop board that easily slides out so you can place your laptop on the board and use it as a stand when performing. The third opening is at the rear and this is for cabling.
The interior of the case is coated in foam to cushion your controller. The strong aluminium profiles that align the edge of your case to keep the corners together, this makes your case more stable and sturdy, resulting in better protection of your controller. The steel ball corners slightly raise the case so that if you ever accidentally drop it, the finish will never come into contact with the ground. The ball corners are made of durable steel to protect your tools and the finish of the case from getting possibly scratched or marked if accidentally dropped. But, dropping should never be an issue with the fitted heavy-duty carry handle. The 2 butterfly locks ensures that your case will stay shut and tightly locked once you have locked it, providing better security of your gear.
- Removable lid
- Slide-out laptop board
- Strong aluminium profiles
- Foam interior
- Steel ball corners
- Heavy handle
- Butterfly lock
- Rear opening for cabling
- Front opening to access the control knobs of the VMS4
- Weight: 12 kg
- Dimensions: 59.8 x 45.4 x 27.2 cm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.