ADJ Airstream Bridge DMX
ADJ Airstream Bridge DMXDetails
Product Ref: 68790View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ Airstream DMX Bridge is a powerful DMX control software for iOS mobile devices (iPad and iPhone) that may be downloaded from the App Store. The hardware creates a wireless WIFI DMX network to control DMX lighting fixtures. It is compatible with ADJ WiFLY and Elation Professional E-FLY products. Users may also control non-WiFLY products from the unit's 3-pin DMX output. Airstream DMX Bridge features ADJ's 2,500 foot “EXR” extended range wireless DMX transceiver.
- Creates a wireless DMX network to control DMX lighting fixtures using Airstream DMX App for iOS devices
- Compatible with all ADJ WiFLY and Elation Efly products
- Control non-WiFLY products throughout the 3-pin XLR Out connection
- Airstream DMX App available in the App Store
- WiFLY wireless signal indicator on side panel
- Magnetic bottom plate for temporary, quick and easy mounting to metal fixtures or objects
- Quick lock bracket included
- Up to 2500 wireless feet (open line of sight) when using other “EXR Extended Range” WiFLY products
- One transmitter can send to many receivers using the same radio channel
- Receivers automatically listen for transmitters (no pairing required)
- 14 WiFLY Channels
- 3-pin DMX Out
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4 GHz DSSS
- Power Supply: DC 9-12V
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5” x 7” x 2.5” / 125 x 175 x 62mm
- Weight: 1 lbs. / 0.5 kg.
Download the Airstream DMX App for free from the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/gd/app/airstream-dmx/id1032178432?mt=8
ADJ Airstream Bridge User Discussion Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/airstreamdmx/
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.