ADJ COB Cannon Wash PEARL
ADJ COB Cannon Wash PEARLDetails
Product Ref: 75775View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ COB Cannon Wash PEARL shoots out a powerful and high output beam that promises to leave any audience astounded. The COB Cannon Wash PEARL has smooth colour mixing built into it so the hues you project will always be mixed perfectly. No RGBA shadows means that your lights will look clean and neat and there will be no unnecessary mess surrounding your beams.
The ADJ COB Cannon Wash PEARL has a crisp off-white casing that promises to protect the light. The massive 80 degree beam angle shoots out a wide wash effect that showers the floor of any venue, perfect for dancefloors and theatres. Also included is a 40-degree lens and a 50-degree lens so that if you like you can make the wash effect a little more compact for smaller venues.
With 64 built-in colour macros, your shades are bold, brave and direct that promise to leave any audience impressed. With LED Strobe and pulse effects, you can add a dose of energy to your show with the fast paced and energetic strobing effect, and if you'd like a colour change, just activate the pulse function. 0-100% electronic dimming allows you to choose how dim or how bold your beams are. If you want a specific setting just choose one of the 5 selectable dimming curves.
Three operational modes give you complex and professional ways to operate and run your light show as well as ways for beginners too. Auto Run mode allows your show to run by itself so you can sit back and enjoy the show and Sound Active mode allows your lights to perform along to the beat of your music, combining audio and visual performance. The more complex 7-channel DMX mode lets you run your lights through a controller for ultimate customization and precision.
- COB Technology (Chip On Board) with one Quad (4-IN-1) RGBA COB LED
- Off-White metal casing
- Produces powerful, smooth RGBA color mixing with rich palettes of color
- Use as Wash/par or Pixel Mapped for a stunning visual effect
- 64 built-in color macros
- Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
- 7 DMX Channel modes (3,4,5,6,7,9,10 Ch.)
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- 0 - 100% Electronic Dimming
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- 80-degree beam angle
- 3-pin XLR chassis mount connectors for DMX linking
- Powercon AC IN/OUT to daisy chain power (up to 5 fixtures)
- 4-button digital DMX display on rear panel
- Compatible with wireless remote control ADJ RFC(sold separately)
- Dual yoke allows fixture to be mounted on truss or set on the ground
- Light Source: 1x 150-Watt COB Quad LED (RGBA: 4-IN-1, rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Auto sensing power supply: AC 100V/60Hz - 240V/50Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 415 x 245 x 192mm
- Weight: 4.1 kg.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.