ADJ Crazy 8
ADJ Crazy 8Details
Product Ref: 75558View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
One of the Crazy 8's greatest features is that it runs cool, meaning there is no need for duty cycles. This allows it to be used throughout your entire performance, night after night so there is no need to worry about your Crazy 8 ever letting you down. If the tantalizing and high-energy strobe/pulse effects are bit too active and energetic for the music that you're playing, just turn down the 0-100 electronic dimming dial. This versatile setting allows you to give calm displays and energetic extravaganzas.
With a safety loop on the rear panel as well as included mounting brackets that allow you to mount your Crazy 8 on to a wall or roof, you can place your light wherever you like. For added convenience and to save space, the Crazy 8 has a very low power consumption of 90W, this allows you to connect more units in a single circuit which saves on excess cabling. On the rear, there is a powercon input that lets you daisy chain the power of up to 4 Crazy 8's,at 120V and 7 Crazy 8's at 230V)
With a light output of 13,600 LUX @2M and a beam angle of 4.5 degrees, the beams are extremely tight and compact with bright and gleaming polished white colour. With Sound Active, Master and 5 DMX Controlled operational modes as well as a load of exciting built-in programs, you can choreograph your light show with the finest detail.
- Moving Head fixture with quick sweeping 8-Zone white LED chase Dual LED Bars, each with 4 lenses, move independently
- 3 Operational modes: DMX controlled, Master/Slave & Sound Active
- 5 DMX Channel modes (1, 9, 12, 15 or 21 Ch.)
- 0 - 100 Electronic dimming
- Includes exciting sound activate built-in programs
- LED pulse & strobe effect
- 4-Button DMX digital display
- 540-degree base pan, 150-degree bar tilt from smooth Stepper Motors
- Extremely long life (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
- 4.5-degree beam angle
- Runs cool, with no duty cycles
- Includes mounting brackets to mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Safety loop on rear panel
- Very low power consumption - connect more units in a single circuit
- Powercon on rear to daisy chain power (up to 4 Crazy 8’s @ 120V and 7 Crazy 8’s @ 230V )
- Compatible with ADJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
- Light output: 13600 LUX @2M; 3850 LUX @2M (4.5-degree beam)
- Light Source: 8x 8-Watt white LEDs
- Power Consumption: 90W (All LED's @ Full On)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Cable Length: 1.5m (IEC)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 16.5” x 6” x 15” / 414 x 153 x 376mm
- Weight: 18 lbs. / 7.8 kg.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.