ADJ Crazy Pocket 8 Moving Head Lighting Effect
ADJ Crazy Pocket 8 Moving Head Lighting EffectDetails
Product Ref: 68789View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ Crazy Pocket 8 Moving Head creates exciting lighting effects with its quick sweeping beams and 8-Zone chasing, pulsing and strobing LEDs. This unique fixture features two independently tilting bars (each with 4 lenses) that project tight, 4 degree beams of light from 3-Watt RGBA LEDs.
The Crazy Pocket 8 offers 4 DMX Channel modes and a 4-Button LED menu. It may be controlled via its own built-in programs, a DMX Controller or the easy-to-use UC IR Remote (sold separately) or Airstream IR. Best when used in multiples, the Crazy Pocket 8 is designed for stages, nightclubs and mobile entertainers.
- Moving Head fixture with quick sweeping 8-Zone RGBA LED chase Dual LED Bars, each with 4 lenses, move independently
- 3 Operational modes: Sound Active Mode, Show Mode, & DMX Controlled
- 4 DMX Channel Modes: 1/9/17/21
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- LED pulse & strobe effect
- 4-Button DMX digital display
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- 540-degree base pan, 205-degree bar tilt from smooth Stepper Motors
- Extremely Long Life (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
- Beam angle: 4-degrees
- Runs extremely cool! - NO Duty Cycles! – Run all night!
- Includes mounting brackets to mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Includes Safety loop
- Very low power consumption
- Compatible with ADJ UC IR Remote (sold Separately) & Airstream IR
- Light Source: 8x 3-Watt RGBA LEDs (2 Red, 2 Green, 2 Blue, & 2 Amber)
- Power Consumption: 59W (All LED's @ Full On)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.75” x 6” x 10.25” / 298 x 149 x 262mm
- Weight: 8 lbs. / 3.5 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.