ADJ FLAT PAR QWH5XS
ADJ FLAT PAR QWH5XSDetails
Product Ref: 78927View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Ultra bright, slim fixture
- 5 x 5-Watt QUAD 4-in-1 LEDs in:
- Low profile design
- Includes snoot frame to help limit light exposure
- Smooth RGBW colour mixing
- Great for:
- Architectural wall wash
- Performance stages
- Patent power and DMX in/out sit sideways so it can be set flat on the ground or inside truss
- 8 DMX modes:
- 6 operation modes:
- Manual colour
- Colour change
- Colour fade
- Auto program run
- Sound active
- QUAD LED 4-in-1 projects no RGB shadows
- 44 built-in colour marcos
- Flicker free
- Colour strobe effect
- Includes gel frame for optional diffusion filters
- Electronic dimming from 0 - 100%
- 25° beam angle
- 4-button DMX display
- Dual yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on ground
- Dual linkable via-3pin XLR cables
- IEC AC in/out outlets for daisy chain power up to 18 fixtures
- LEDs last approximately 50,000 hours
- Runs all night
- Power consumption: 34W
- Dimensions: 272 x 230 x 115mm
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Multi-Voltage external supply: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.