ADJ Focus Spot One
ADJ Focus Spot OneDetails
Product Ref: 79765View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Replaceable Rotating GOBO
The Focus Spot One features ADJ's latest GOBO technology, with a replaceable, rotating GOBO to provide endless customisation options and allow you to create the perfect lighting effects for your desired lighting application. The integrated 3W UV light can be used independently or alongside the standard colours to create a unique colour combination.
Advanced DMX Control
The ADJ Focus Spot One utilises a compact design whilst maintaining maximum efficiency. The addition of PowerCon in and out connections also provide added versatility and ease of use. The Focus Spot One includes 3 operational modes: Sound Active, Show Mode, and DMX Controlled. A 4-Button DMX LED menu is integrated for quick and simple control, however the 15 & 17 DMX channel modes provide another level of advanced control for use in professional lighting shows and applications, whilst the Sound Active mode offers more basic control, ideal for beginner and novice users. With an included Omega bracket for truss mounting, the ADJ Focus Spot One is ready to fit straight into your existing lighting set-up.
- High Output LED Moving Head Wash
- 1 x 35W Cool White LED
- 1 x 3W UV LED
- 16-degree beam angle
- Motorized Focus
- 3 Operational Modes: Sound Active, Show Mode, & DMX Controlled
- 4 Built-in lighting shows
- 15 & 17 DMX channel modes
- 8 Colors + Spot & Split Colors
- 6 Rotating, replaceable Gobo’s + Spot
- Gobo Indexing
- Electronic Dimming: 0% - 100%
- 5 Dimmer Curves
- Pan/Tilt Inverse Mode for contrasting movement when fixtures are linked together
- Fast Pan Tilt Movement
- Gobo Shake effect
- 16-Bit Fine Pan/Tilt control
- 4-Button DMX LED menu
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- Includes Omega bracket for truss mounting
- 3-pin XLR In/Out
- Fan cooled
- Strobe/Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- UC IR & Airstream IR Compatible (Sold Separately)
- PowerCON AC In/Out on rear to daisy chain power (up to 19 Focus Spot One’s @ 120V and 35 Focus Spot One’s @ 240V )
- Long Life LED (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Operational Modes: Sound Active, Show Mode, & DMX Controlled
- Gobo Size: Outer: 23.8mm/Inner:19mm/Thickness: 0.2mm
- Pan: 540-degree
- Tilt: 240-degree
- I/O: 3-pin XLR In/Out
- Light Source: 1 x 35W Cold White LED
- Multi-voltage Operation: 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 81W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.75” x 8.75” x 14.25”/ 197 x 221 x 360mm
- Weight: 12.5 lbs. /5.7 kgs.
add list items here...
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.