ADJ Galaxian Gem IR
ADJ Galaxian Gem IRDetails
Product Ref: 78531View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- LED Dual Lens Moonflower in 4 colours:
- 'Galaxian' style effect with 100's of green beams
- 92, 5mm LEDs:
- 32 Red
- 20 Green
- 20 Blue
- Beam angle is set at 82 degrees
- Features 5 DMX channels
- Easy to use 4-button menu system
- 3 operational modes:
- Sound Active Mode
- Show Mode
- DMX controlled
- Stand alone fixture or Master-Slave set up
- Colours stay rich and do no fade
- LED strobe effect
- Lasts all night and had no duty cycle
- Beams look razor sharp
- LEDs last approximately 50,000 hours
- Laser uses a 1.8 degree stepper motor with micro stepping for precise movement
- Includes hanging bracket
- Safety hook on rear panel
- Simple on/off switch for the laser
- IEC in/out for a daisy chain power effect:
- Connect up to 21 fixtures at 120V
- Connect up to 33 fixtures at 230V
- UC IR compatible and Airstream app (Sold Separately)
- Power consumption: 19W
- Multi-Voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 308 x 324 x 201mm
- Weight: 3.5kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.