ADJ Inno Color Beam Z7
ADJ Inno Color Beam Z7Details
Product Ref: 75761View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ Inno Colour Beam Z7 is a professional LED moving head fixture that has motorized zoom which allows you to alter the beam angle from 10 to 60 degrees via the DMX controls. Featuring 14 DMX channels as well as a 4-button DMX LCD menu, you can take your light show up to a whole new level with the ADJ Inno Colour Beam Z7.
Featuring 14 DMX channels for programming and a 4-button LED DMX menu, you can create and choreograph your own shows and routines. For further creativity, there are IEC AC in/out inputs on the rear so that you can daisy chain up to 5 Inno Colour Beam Z7's at 120V and 8 Inno Colour Beam Z19’s at 230V.
With a 540 degree pan and 220 degree tilt, your beams can be projected all over the venue. If you'd like to have a show that is subtle and calm, just dim the intensity of the lamp by lowering the brightness on the 0-100 dimming switch. As well as this, you have the option to zoom into a 60-degree wide angle beam that creates a wash effect over a huge area of your venue. Alternatively, zoom in which will give you a more narrow and defined beam. With strobe/pulse effects you can give a high-energy light show or a subtle change of colour to give a calm and smooth performance.
The long life LEDs have an approximated 50,000 hours of life and are fan cooled so that your light will never over-heat and suddenly fail. For added convenience there is an omega bracket included for mounting to a truss fixture. The 16-bit fine pan/tilt control allows you to give swift and delicate contours as well as fast and racing beams in your show,and with 4 built-in light shows, you can sit back and relax whilst your lights promise to amaze your audience.
- High Output LED Moving Head Wash with motorized zoom
- 7 x 10W RGBW Quad Color (4-IN-1) Osram LEDs
- 14 DMX channels
- 64 Built-In Color Macros
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100
- Pan/Tilt Inverse Mode for contrasting movement when fixtures are linked together?
- Fast Pan and Tilt Movement
- 540-degree pan
- 200-degree tilt
- 16-Bit Fine Pan/Tilt control
- 4-Button DMX LCD menu
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- Includes Omega bracket for truss mounting
- Fan cooled
- Electronic Strobe/Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- PowerCON AC In/Out on rear to daisy chain power (up to 5 Inno Colour Beam Z19’s @ 120V and 11 Inno Colour Beam Z19’s @ 230V )
- Power Cable Length: 1.5M (IEC)
- Motorized Zoom: 10 - 60-degree beam angle
- XLR In/Out: 3-pin and 5-Pin
- LED life: 50,000 hours
- Multi-voltage Operation: 100-230V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 104W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.5” x 6.75” x 13.5”/ 262 x 167 x 340mm
- Weight: 17 lbs./7.5 kg.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.