ADJ Inno Pocket Beam Q4
ADJ Inno Pocket Beam Q4Details
Product Ref: 75762View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ Inno Pocket Beam Q4 shoots out an astounding beam effect that is powered by a 15W RGBW Quad LED source. The compact and lightweight moving head is easily portable and can illuminate any sized venue, making it perfect for both permanent and portable fixtures in nightclubs, bars and entertainment centres. With an astonishing 50,000 hours of life, this moving head is perfect for long tours and life on the road.
With 3 DMX channel modes; 10, 11 and 13 as well as 4 incredible built-in shows you can choose how your light show runs. For performers that prefer to have more hands on control and choreograph their lighting routines you have the ability to link your moving head to your controllers with the linkable 3-pin XLR cable or you can use the UC IR wireless remote control(sold separately) that gives you standby, strobe, colour change, dimming and sound active on/off switching capabilities. As well as DMX and optional remote capabilities, the Pocket Beam Q4 has sound active and internl show modes. Sound active is when your light show plays to the beat of your music, mixing audio and visual performance. Internal show mode allows the light to run by itself so you can sit back and enjoy your lights.
The long life LED has an approximated 50,000 hours of life and is fan cooled so that your light will never over-heat and suddenly fail. For added convenience there is an omega bracket included for mounting to a truss fixture. The 540° pan / 230° tilt allows you to give swift and delicate contours as well as fast and racing beams in your show,and with 4 built-in light shows, you can sit back and relax whilst your lights promise to amaze your audience.
- 15W Quad Color (RGBW) mini Moving Head Beam effect
- 3 Operational modes: DMX, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes
- 3 DMX channel modes: 10/11/13 Channel modes
- 4 Built-in shows
- 540° pan / 230° tilt (16-bit)
- Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- 0% - 100% Electronic Dimming
- Fan Cooled
- Omega bracket included
- 4-button function display
- Optional UC IR wireless remote control (not included): Full On, Stand by, Strobe, Color Change, Dimming, Sound Active On/Off
- Beam Angle: 4-degrees
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
- Power consumption: 46W
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- LED Source: 15W RGBW Quad LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 159 x 147 x 265mm
- Weight: 3 kg.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.